Copyright (c) 2014 by SportsGuy10 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SportsGuy10 -- Blogmeister

About Sportsguy10

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by SportsGuy10 teacher: Rob Jacklin

When I went to JA Biztown everyone had a job. My job was to work at the smokehouse market and I was a sales associate. I was very excited to work at the smokehouse market because I was able to sell cookies, drinks, and popcorn. I was a little nervous at first about working the cash register but after I got the hang of it I had a blast. While I was there I felt like an adult because you could bye cellphones and you earned paychecks. Things that I would do differently at JA is that I would go and get a debit card earlier and explore JA a little more than I did. JA was the most exciting field trip that I have ever taking it was a great expirence.

If I had to make any video go viral it would be the word of God. If I wanted this video to go viral I would have to have a tastemaker who shares see it. I would have to make it funny because people who watch youtube videos like to watch things that were funny. I think that a good characteristic for going viral is unexpectedness. For example Justin Bieber went viral because of unexpectedness and tastemakers who share.

Sometimes its the little things that makes a big difference. Like today in class we saw a video on a guy teaching you the correct way to tie your shoes of course that wasn't the whole point of his message. I learned two things from that movie one that I was tying my shoes wrong and two that the little things make a huge difference. Like in basketball and baseball my two favorite sports my dad and my coaches are always telling me at the beginning and at the end of a season keep working on the details keep working on the basics it will make you so much better. So always remember that the little things make a big difference.

If I could invent anything that I wanted I would make a specialized baseball bat just for me. On that baseball bat I would make it a Louiville Slugger. It would be gold on one side and silver on the other. Yes this is a woodbat it is a bigbarrel. At the very end of the barrel there would be a nob that knowone could see but the person who was using it. There would be a switch for single, double, triple, or a home run.

Whenever it is in my hands I would always turn the switch to the home run so I could break the single season home run record and win the world series.

Marco Tempest is a very good magician because while he is doing magic he is also teaching you a lesson about how magic is very decieving if you allow it to. I think that magic should be involved with technology because technology can be decieving just like magic if you allow it to. This is my opinion on Marco Tempest and his magic.

http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_augmented_reality_of_techno_magic.html

http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_magic_of_truth_and_lies_on_ipods.html

My favorite color is blue.

I want to go to Westminster.

I love Chinese food it is my favorite.

My favorite sport is baseball.

We have a basketball game later today it is a tournament.

My favorite football player is Tim Tebow I wish that the Broncos would have won the super bowl.

Hi, I'm Sportsguy10. When I get older I want to go to a private high school so that I can strengthen my faith in Jesus. I am a sports fanatic. My favorite sport is baseball. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is Chinese.

JA Biztown 04/12/12
Going Viral 03/16/12
It's the little things 02/24/12
02/23/12
02/17/12
02/16/12