Copyright (c) 2014 by jmanrox1254 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
jmanrox1254 -- Blogmeister

GIBBY-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by jmanrox1254 teacher: Rob Jacklin

JA Biztown was really fun. We got to eat at the smokehouse we could also buy things there like cookies,popcorn, and soda. you only got to have your break when the traffic light matches your color badge. The job I got was at the smokehouse. I was a stock manager. I took supplies to other businesses when they ran out of supplies. We sold candy grams. Candy grams are liquorice, they come with a piece of paper and you fill that paper out and give the piece of candy to that special someone who you are giving it to. We also sold stamps for when you need so send something in the mail. We got two breaks the first was twenty minutes the second was thirty because we needed time to eat lunch.

When I am playing baseball my coach always says its the small things that make a difference. Like running in a straight line when running to a base. And to keep your bat a little higher on your shoulder so you don't swing under the ball.

Deformadonia is an imaginary place that deformed monsters guard. My friend and I are monsters too.I am a three headed dragon that breathes fire. We make monsters that protect the city. Some dragons that we make build castles and cities. My friends name is Eleflowrasensivalni. We are located under the P in Pacific ocean. Together our dragons will rule the world. At least thats what we are hoping for. Right now we are building a 700 foot long and 800 feet wide swimming pool. Next to it we are building a 300 by 400 hot tub.

I like to play sports. They are so fun. My favorite sports are basketball, baseball, and football. I think they are the best sports ever! What makes the sports really fun is playing with your friends when they are on the team.

I like sports. my favorite sports are baseball, basketball, and football. I am nice and funny.