Copyright (c) 2014 by fuzzypuppy34 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
fuzzypuppy34 -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by fuzzypuppy34

teacher: Rob Jacklin

JA Biztown 04/12/12
Viral Videos 03/13/12
Winter Fun 02/23/12
02/16/12

JA Biztown is an experiance you will never forget! I really did feel like I was a grownup because there was a Smoke House Market (a restaurant), threre was a hospital, a bank, and alot more! You get  to work at a buisness (I worked at the Smoke House Market) and one or two audults would be there watching you. It is very very organized and well set up. You had two breaks (not including your lunch) and on your breaks you can do alot of things like, get a savings and checking acounts, get some food, get pictures with a friend (photo booth), get a phone, get a debit card, you can get a build a bear and this is how it works...You get a build a bear (for seven dollars) and you carry it around for the day and then you give it back and then JA Biztown gives it to a needy child. It is so fun! You should check it out!

There are a lot of videos that go viral. The three things that make the video go viral are who shares it, how creative it is, and remixing. If I would make a video and it would go viral I would make it very dumb and pointless like the video "Friday" by Rebecca Black or the poptart flying cat with Chinese music in the background. My video would be about random dots and than the "scary maze game" face. The face is about a very pale bony girl screaming! That would be my surprise because at the begining of the video it is quite with baby music and then the face would appear.

I love winter because you can sit back with a comfy blacket right by the fire place. I love drinking the warm hot chocolate with 2% milk! The marshmallows in my hot chocolate are as white as the snow on the ground. The snow outside is the color of sugar. It is as cold as a my freezer and as fun to play in as a bouncy house! I love making snow angels because it feels like I am really in heaven with God, and one of his angels! I also like making big mountains of snow and jumping on it! When the snow flies into my face I feel like I am being splashed by water! I love snow and winter!

Puppies are the cutest things that walk on the floor and eat things off of the ground. There eyes are as big as a round mirror and there fur is like a fuzzy blanket. There noses are as wet as a waterfall. There ears are as floppy as a bouncy house. I love dogs!   

Hi! I’m going to tell you the things that I like and don’t like. I like: dogs, tigers, and ducks, anything containing cheese, meat, veggies, ice cream, and fruit, soccer, basketball, and volleyball. I don’t like cats, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, homework, school, people who act older than they really are, and people that try to be funny but aren't.