Copyright (c) 2014 by THJO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
THJO -- Blogmeister

THJO

R - Z 2011-2012

by THJO

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Article posted June 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 154

This is a social studies wordle and these are the words I put in it

Article posted June 15, 2009 at 10:57 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 83

This is all my blogs put into one and I did it by the website called wordle.net. It can put together and it makes all the words that a used most and they make them big and the words used the least are really small.

Article posted May 13, 2009 at 09:04 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 67

This is my shoe advertisement. I made it in art class and I picked the colors because they are my favorite. When I made it, I wanted it to be like a skateboarding shoe. It came out ok, but then I used small pieces of clay and made them like a snake and put them as a shoe lace. So far this is my favorite thing we have done this year.     

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 67

I did my graph on the days of the week and how many are kill for 2006 and 2008 and how many are killed each weekday. The most amount of animals kill it usually most animals are killed on Sundays because when people are not awake they intend to not pay attention while they were driving. The most that usually on Sunday is about 10-11 animals each Sunday so when you are driving pay attention to the road. I think that when you are driving and you are not paying attention don’t drive like off the road. I think that 2008 had more because people weren’t paying attention.

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 52

What we did was that we worked on the computerso we could prepar and then we made a slide show on the computer and then we had Ms.adams make them all into a one big one and then at 1:00 we started to talk about our slide shows.

badge

Article posted April 21, 2009 at 10:42 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 66

Today I am going to talk about the book Seedfolks and how my uncle is concluded into it. The author of this book is Paul Flieschman

I picked Sam because I like pumpkins and I like to draw them.It was Sam because there was no other interesting people and what they plant. He is 78 years old. He is an American and he likes to grow pumpkins.I picked my Uncle Tone because he is strong and he is like a oak tree and he's tall and has acorns as his kids and he likes to work so I would plant him near a work site. He is 31 and he is American and he lives Arizona.

Article posted April 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 92

I will be talking about how acid rain forms and other things that are related to acid rain. It is caused many ways fom cars factorys and houses. I comes from the power plant because when they are burning things they are have all the polutiants and it goes right in the air. I comes from the cars mufflers and the carbon dioxide and it goes in the air.I comes from the house when your trying to heat your house by using the oil in the house.

To get the bad things out of the air is to use a bike instead of a car and use wood to use in the fire places. It would be better for you to use solar panels instead of geting the power from the power plant. You would want solar panels so the power plant wouldnt burn the bad things that go in the air. I would be alot better because so the earth wont be a bad place to live.

Article posted March 4, 2009 at 09:01 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 50

I picked recycling because I thing that if people leave trash there the place will lose its population and people won’t be able to go there for experiments and the animal life will be gone. I picked the penguins because the population is sort of going down on it so I think they should stop attacking them and don’t kill them so the population goes up. I picked the sigh keep clean because Antarctica is being very populated because of trash from tourist throwing it on the ground and its going to ruin the environment.  

Article posted March 3, 2009 at 09:20 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 63

Today I will be talking about the stocks I picked and how I picked them from all of the stocks in the world. The first stock I picked was GameStop I did that one because I got there a lot to buy games. I picked it because I think that so many people in the world go there I would think there would be a lot of people in the world that would buy stocks for it. The second stock that I picked was home depot because my dad wanted me to do it. He picked the stock that I should do from him going to home depot ever week to get materials for my house. The third one I picked was Exxon Mobile because everyone said that it made a lot of money over the years so I thought I could make money for it and I made a little. It sometimes would go down so low it would feel like it was going to crash.

I had to pick if I should keep the stocks or delete them. I kept home Depot Because I made a lot of money for it. It never really went down for prices. I deleted GameStop because at the end everyone sold their shares. I didn’t keep it. I deleted Exxon Mobile because I didn’t really make any money. At the end of when we sold the stocks I would have made over 1000 dollars but Exxon went down and I only made $678.90 so I had to delete that one.

In the 14 weeks we did the stocks I had the three stocks I was talking about in the paragraphs above. My advice for Home Depot Made a lot of money and I only did it only for 14 weeks I made a lot of money so I would thing you should keep It because it would make you a lot of money. I think that when I did Exxon Mobile didn’t make a lot of money so I didn’t want to own it anymore because I would lose a lot of money. I deleted GameStop because I didn’t make a lot of money even though people bought a lot of things from the store so I thought they had a lot of stocks and they didn’t so I deleted it. I didn’t make much money with GameStop.

Article posted February 2, 2009 at 11:14 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 51

i have to chose between lightning and and a rain forrest and i picked lightning. I used paint and i slpatered it on the board for lightning and put some pictures of really bad storms with lightning on it and on the blue picture and i put blue glitter to make it cool. i used tissue paper for the clouds.