free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

teacher:

My slideshow 06/27/12
Gymnastics 2 06/20/12
Gymnastics 06/18/12
Gymnastcis 06/17/12
My Modigliani Art 06/11/12
The Mad Man 06/04/12
My class persuasive argument 05/29/12
Maui Dolphins 05/16/12
Wonderful water 05/16/12
Friday 05/10/12
MONDAY!!! 04/30/12
About me 04/25/12

Article posted June 28, 2012 at 02:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

This is my slideshow about Matariki.

tariki.

Yesterday Room 4 went to gymnastics again and we did all the activities over again. My favorite part was the foam pit and my least favorite part was the beams again.

Article posted June 19, 2012 at 02:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Yesterday room4 went to the Pukekohe gymnastics club

and did gymnastics.In my group was Deche,Chloe,James

Nikita,Catharine,Ayla and lance. I was the fastest in my group at nearly everything. We did rope climbing,beams,foam pit,obstacle coarse, warm ups, warm downs,rings, bouncing on the trampoline and the bars. For me the funnest part was the rings and the most boring was the beams because they were too easy.

This is my Modigliani art work.

Image Hosting
Picoodle Image Hosting

One sunny Saterday I was lying in the shade of the big Totara tree in my back garden with my friends Harrison and Ton. All of a sudden we heard our car horn Beeb. We sprinted towards the car to see if it was mum or dad who wanted us. We jumped in the car, THEN! All of a sudden the car locked, we were locked inside. We looked in the front and there was a mad man who was dribbling. We tried to open the door but it was still locked. We screamed and screamed but no one could hear us. The mad man started the car and said in a dribbly voice "I'm Steve". Then Harrison in a flash jumped out the back window. "HARRISON"! Ton and I shouted and looked out the shattered back window. He was just standing up and then he started running back to my house for some reason. Then I climbed onto the roof of the car and jumped onto the front windscreen to try and distract the mad driver and make him crash. Then we heard the revving of an engine IT WAS MY PARENTS! And they were driving a brand new car. I tried to climb up the front windscreen but the force of the wind was too strong. I shouted to Ton to climb out of the shattered back window and jump on to my parents new car. Then I looked even closer and Harrison was in the new car too. Then a plan whizzed into my head, I shattered the front window, jumped onto Steve and slammed my foot on the brake. The car went flying and smashed into a building. Then some police came and dragged me out of the car but when they went to get Steve he was gone.Three years later Harrison Ton and I were playing soccer when Harrison booted the ball into a old house.We tiptoed inside and looked for the ball. THEN! We heard the door slam. We turned around and gasped. Steve was back.

Article posted May 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

Why the magnificent Mauku School should have awesome ipads.

Magnificent Mauku School should have fabulous Ipads. These Extraordinary electronic devices May be a tiny bit distracting but I think we should have them. Here are some more reasons why.

First of all everyone will want to make use of one. People or teachers can use them against people to get them to be superior. There will be fewer interruptions and more work will get completed. Teachers will enjoy that.

Secondly it will let children explore the ipad world. They can be trained to make use of them and teach others how to make use of them. More people will learn how to use them and the teacher won’t have to explain to everyone what to do. Which means the teacher can get prepared for the next activity.

Last of all they're not like computers. Computers are really easy to get people’s attention. Computers are always near walls and they're not portable. Ipads you can move around and away from big groups of people who get easily distracted.

Those are the reasons why I think magnificent Mauku should have ipads

Article posted May 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

Maui dolphins are the smallest and most rarest in the world. They used to be called North Island Hector's dolphins because it's related to Hector's dolphin. There are only 32 left.

They are 1.2 to 1.6 meters in length [shorter than a adult human. They have distinctive black markings on their face,flippers,dorsal fins and tails.

Article posted May 17, 2012 at 12:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Wounderful water by Phllippa Werry connected 3 2004.

This article is about water. There are living creatures called Macroinvertebrates that can live in clean water,some can live dirty water and some can live in both. This book is non fiction. I would give this book a 5/5 because its educational.This is a good book because you learn from it.

Today is Friday and I am going to play with Harrison at lunch time.

I'm Robert and I love sport! and my feind is harrison