Copyright (c) 2014 by ls Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ls -- Blogmeister

-

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by ls teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:EN-CA;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:

AR-SA">Our blog assignment this week is to write about something we learned outside of school because we should all be life-long learners. I am writing about Soccer, the best sport ever, because it is one of my many hobby's, such as : Netflix, camping, playing battle field 3,and cooking. The reason that I chose to do the amazing sport that is soccer, is because  that it is a sport that I have been learning since I was old enough to join a team of soccer. The way that I learned this awesome sport is by: watching my Dad play over the years of my childhood. After  I was old enough to kick a ball.  Soccer is very important to me because it is a big part of my life, as to say that I play soccer a lot of it, It is a huge part of my life. I think that this skill will help me in life ( if I become a pro soccer player and get lots of money  ) by making a carier out of it. So what do you think about soccer, is it fun, or not? So go out side, and teach yourself something new.

When I read this terrific book by Ted Arnold. Fly Guy goes on a vacation with Buzz and his family. They go to many places like touring the country and seeing many sites like a inconspicuously put statue of Abraham Lincoln and the Statue of Liberty. Then they get stuck and fly guy has to help.

I really liked this book because it is a nice feel good book. This is also a funny book.

I learned many things on Co-Co's Choco Match.I learned how you should not give your email to advergame sites and other sites that want your personal information like your home address and your first and last name. Also don't give away your personal info.  Read their privacy policy if you're not sure what they will do with your email address and your personal info. Ask your parents if you can make a junk email address that you use for sites that need your email address to do stuff or contests online. Don't send personal info to someone you met online. Those are the facts that I learned on Co-Co's Choco Match.

What I Learned in Passport to the Internet.

I learned in Passport to the Internet is that you should be wise on what you do on the internet. Like never gamble on the internet because you (people under 19) are not of age for gambling on the internet. Also never go on websites that say “free” because they want your personal information. You should never open email from a bank. Why? Because they don’t send emails. Also never go on websites that ask you to give an email address to play because they will spam you. If you see an email with an unknown email address don't open it because when you open it they keep sending you junk emails. That's what I learned in Passport to the Internet.

I am male. I live in Canada and like soccer and waffles