Copyright (c) 2014 by CB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CB -- Blogmeister

# 1 Vikings Fan-

One to One computing room

by CB teacher: Matt McCartney

Your 5th grade year will be exciting. There are many favorite moments that you will have in 5th grade. In 5th grade there are a lot of classroom expectations. It want tack a lot to survive in 5th grade I mean I made it didn’t I. you will have a lot of opportunities to be social during your 5th grade year. You will also have lots of challenges during 5th grade. You will read about these in my essay.

Favorite Moments

I had a great time in 5th grad. Here are my 3 favorite moments. My favorite time was when we read about Texas. The reason I picked reading about Texas is because my cousins live in Texas and reading about Texas remind me of them. My second favorite moment in 5th grade was playing football. Because I love football I cloud play football every minute of every day. My 3rd favorite moment was when we visited fort snelling. Because it remained m e of the time I visited the Alamo it was so awesome. Like I said I had a great time in 5th grade I hope you do to.

Classroom Expectations

In 5th grade he had a lot of classroom expectations. The first classroom expectations I’m going to tell you is listen. If you don’t listen you won’t learn anything. Another classroom expectation is respect. If you don’t show respect people won’t show you respect and it is a nice thing to do. The last classroom expectation I’m going to tell you is have fun. If you don’t have fun your days in 5th grade will be miserably. Though are the classroom expectations.

Survival Tips

5th grade is a jungle so here are some survival tips. First tip is listen. If you don’t listen you won’t learn anything and if you don’t learn I will bet that your parents won’t be so happy so listen. The second survival tip is treat people how you want to be treated. If you treat a person not so good that means that they can treat you not so good and I will bet that you will not like it. So treat people how you want to be treated. The last tip I will tell is have fun. Let your wild self go when in an parapet environment. Those are some survival tips

Social

In 5th grade I had a lot of social moments but in my essay I’m only going to tell you 3 of them. The first social moment I’m going to tell you is meeting new kids. This year I met 2 new kids but unfortunately one of toughs 2 new kids were only here 2 weeks. The second social moment is meeting a new kid good at football. You probity do not now that football is a very big thing in my life and I play it in the morning and at recess. At recess one day the new kid played sense he was the new kid every one passes it to him so when they threw the ball to him he caught it and ran it in for a touchdown. The last social moment I had is playing football. This year lots of kids that didn’t play football last year played this year and some of them wert too bad. Though are some social moments that I had.

Challenges

5th grade is not all fun and games there’s also challenges. I had some challenges and here they are. The first challenge I had was the shoe box project. The reason it was one of my challenges is because it was hard and I didn’t know what to do for my seen. The leaf project was another one of my challenges. Because I had all I needed right in a not book and just before I would do it at home I left it at school and had to do it all over a gin. After all that I got a B on it. So do not leave your home work at school. The last challenge I had this year was football because sometimes I have to push myself. Those are my challenges.

My 5th grade year was exciting. There were many favorite moments that I had in 5th grade. In 5th grade we had a lot of classroom expectations. It want tack a lot to survive in 5th grade I mean I made it didn’t I. I had a lot of opportunities to be social during 5th grade. I had a lot of challenges during 5th grade. That was my 5th grade year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCJSqVvhc0c

Check out my cousin.

Field goal is one way to get some points in football

Offensive tackle is one of the positions in football

Offense either runs of passes the ball in pursuit of getting a touchdown

Tightend is one of the positions in football

Bleachers is what my parents site on when they watch me play football

Awesome is what I call football

Linebacker is one of the positions in football

Left end is one of the positions in football

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/c.j.-spiller?id=497204#tabs:tab-watch

Japan

Population: 127,078,679 as of July 2009

Size: 145,883 square miles (377,835 square kilometers); slightly smaller than California

Climate: Tropical in the south; cool in the north

Products: rice; fish; motor vehicles, electronic equipment

Capital: Tokyo

Hawaii

Official name: Hawaii

Statehood: August 21, 1959

Size: Land area is 6,423 square miles; eight main islands form an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean

Capital: Honolulu

Population: 1,257,608 as of 2003

This Is The Football Season

This is the football Season it is that time of year

When men in the pub talk football as they enjoy their beer

And look forward to September when one club will fly the winner's flag

The team that wins the Premiership gives their fans the right to brag.

Their wives nicknamed the footy widows their husbands at the football club

Or after work talking football with their mates down at the local pub

They take football so seriously 'tis their passion in life

The footy fan loves his football club as much as his children or his wife.

And if their team loses at the weekend they feel and look so sad

What's known as football addiction they seem to have it bad

They feel sad for their football team and the chance of four premiership points gone

But they cheer up and look forward to next weekend's game as the working week wears on.

This is the football Season football has gone to their head

And their football scarves and beanies they even wear to bed

About their team they feel so passionate as if to them it did belong

And 'tis with delight and pride in victory that they sing the club song.

Francis Duggan

Football Freefall

theres not enough room in a helicopter to play football

if you were to step back too far you would go free fall

not liking football does not make you useless man

you might fall all that way and hit a football fan

Football, my life

Football is my life

It can be dangerous as a knife

But if you have fun

Anything can be done

Every minute of it

Is worth every hit

Ever touch of the ball

Makes me recall

That goal

That makes football my soul

1. Persaverence, worck hard, never giving up

2. A person with a vision that is clear, no what thay want to do with life and now how to do it

3. Does not suffer “analysis paralysis” but is always doing something in pursuit of the vision, inspiring others to do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCP8BapFhew