teacher: Lisa Thomassen

When i think before i act, it is very rare. That is probably what gets me into trouble. But when i do, i usually persuade others to do the same.

Recently, I have been learning about different ways of persuasion and all of the examples. One of the topics i would like to talk about is Gymnastics. Another topic is what i would like to hear from someone. that topic is favoritism. i would like to speak about gymnastics becuase any one can do it if they have patience and perseverence. Favoritism is a good topic because teachers always favor students. except mrs thomassen beacuse she is the best and treats us all equally.

there are three things that the government should use the money on. One is the homeless people living on the streets so that they could have homes too. Another one is help9ng people with any health issues such as surgery if they cannot afford it. And lastly, they should spend it on people who are struggling with money.

I think athletes are paid a reasonable amount. For one reason, their careers dont last forever so they need the money for when they retire. Another reason is becuase they could give some of it away to charities. Lastly, they could use the money to buy what they need and other stuff that they might want.

Article posted February 14, 2012 at 12:36 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 33

For my paragraph i chose "qualities". so here it goes.....

in language arts class we have been learning about qualites in people. one quality i most admire in a friend is a good sense of humor. a person who cannot take a joke makes me really mad. a second quality is respect. if a friend cant respect your personal life and space is not a friend at all. a third quality i admire is honesty. if you cannot be honnest towards a friend then you obviously vare not true friends. and those are qualities that i admire.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 01:37 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

well people probably always say they cant live without T.V or electronics or makeup or meaningless things like that. but when it comes down to it you dont need any of it..... I cant live without the support of my family. they are the ones that keep me going forward. All of the extra stuff is nice but does it really truely make you want to be who you are? No my reasoning does not relate to scrooge becuase he makes the choice of pushing the love and support away just to make him the person he is. Maybe if he let it in he would be apreciated a little more. you know what they say.. What you give is what you get.

the perfect setting fo a mystery would be a happy place like hawaii becuase no one would suspect anything to happen in a beautiful place like hawaii!!!

fear effects us in many ways. When we fear something our body feels it too. i have many fears including spiders=http://!! ususally when fearing something we show it rather than hide it.

out of all the stories we read in mrs.t's class, charles is the most epic. i like charles the best becuase little luarie is confessing to all of his sins, but he is actually blaming it on "charles" who doest actually exsist. :)

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

I would so hire myself to be a competative cheerleading coach!! I am very responsible (most of the time), I am reliable, and I would work very hard with coaching an all star team so we could win at jamfest!!! I think i would be perfect for this job becuase some people ask me what it takes to be an all star cheerleader and this is how I reply;"if you have to ask, then you'll never know". I would work the team so we could win in competitions and be resposnible enough to coach a senior team instead of a junior team. this would be one of mt biggest achievments. I would make the cheer league known all over america and bring lots of auditions to the gym too.