I do think Ortheus and Prometheus did think before they acted. However I dont think they payed much attention to their thoughts. Instead, they just did what they thought they should do. So they payed the price of making a poor desision.

There are many good topics for disscusion but here are some for persuasion. Perhaps we could talk about governments. Or maybe about the envioroment . Perhaps about sports or excersize. There are many possibilities but these are just some.

America owes a lot of money to china and other countries. We should produce more of our own goods. This would also make more jobs for America. maybe we should start paying our debt and making our own goods.

I belive that atheletes get paid to much. In Justin Hjelm's article he mentions how atheletes get payed more than even the president. He also mentions how some sometimes buy multiple cars. They also sometimes spend to much and go into debt.  They get payed so much just for entertainement when doctors and surgeons teach us and save our lives and dont get payed as much as atheletes.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 04:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

I think the nations in the Hobbit had similarity to the nations of world war I. The goblins would have represented the germans. A similarity they share is thier red and black flags. The eagles would have represented the Americans because the eagle is the symbol of America. It would also relate to Americas air force. The dwarves might have represented the English or the French but it is dificult to be sure.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 05:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

I have many personal flaws but I can work to fix them. My first flaw is that I am very forgerful. I can fix this by being specific in my agenda. Another hole in my sidewalk is that I am always tired. I can fix this by forcing myself to go to sleep earlier and get a better breakfast. My other flaw is that i can be lazy or procrastinate. If i force myself to do things more often ill get into the habit of not putting things off. Everyone may have flaws but we can always make a diference about them if we try.

No matter who I asked no one knew of a song about change. So what I will do is I will describe how change can affect us positively or negativly. First of all, change can help us break bad habits. Second of all It can teach us new or better ways to do something. However, change can also have negative affects on us. For example, you may not be able to adjust to a new thing. Also new things may not be as effective as an old way of doing something. In the end change can be new and exciting but it can be scary or even not good at the same time.

The two things I could not live without would be my family and computer. I say this because ive been upgrading my computer all the back until I was two years old. I use my computer to play games, to talk with friends, to do homework, to watch videos, and so much more. I couldn't live without it because Ive had it for so long and use it for so much.

In the story The Hound of the Baskervilles There are many mysterious characters. However i think one stands out from the others. Mrs stapleton rushes to get others away from the moor and dosn't want to deal with them, and will at times disapear. She also thought Watson was Sir Henry and told him to get as far away as he could from the moor, arousing suspision. 

Fear is an interesting thing. Fear begins to take place when we start to question our safety. When we feel fear we feel that we may  be in danger. So, eventualy we begin to go to extemes. We begin to question others if they are around and the source of the fear is not obvious, in plain sight, or explained. So eventualy, if there is nothing we feel we can do or feel hopeless we begin to panic, not being able to calm ourselves.