Login
Copyright (c) 2014 by BlackPanther800 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BlackPanther800 -- Blogmeister

BlackPanther800

2009

www.flickr.com

by BlackPanther800

teacher: Gordon Brune

Class Assignments
Blog Entries

Article posted May 5, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 710

Brief and Oral Argument, Denver Dispatch



May it please the court; we are the petitioners, representing the Denver Dispatch newspaper.



We appear before you today to ask the Supreme Court to remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch from publishing articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory.



This case is all about how the Denver Dispatch should publish articles about secrets about the government’s biological warfare. We believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory.



The first reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Schenck v. United States, in 1919.



This case was about if Charles Schenck could publish anti-war leaflets that said the government shouldn’t be able to force young men into war. Congress had passed a new law that said it was against the law to encourage men to not be drafted for the war.



Justice Holmes wrote as part of the majority, ““We have to ask ourselves every time that we look at a case, ‘Are the words that are said or written used in such a way that they cause a clear and present danger?’…It is a question of how close is this possible danger and how dangerous it could be. Things which we allow in peacetime are sometimes too dangerous to allow in wartime.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch has words that can cause danger. Also, things that are allowed in the Denver Dispatch in peacetime are dangerous in wartime.



The second reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Near v. Minnesota in 1931.



This case was about whether Jay Near could publish his newspaper, the Saturday Press. The newspaper attacked everyone physically and emotionally.



Justice Hughes wrote as part of the majority that, ““We have usually believed that freedom of the press means that a newspaper can publish what is wants and that the government cannot stop it from publishing what it wants.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the First Amendment protects the Denver Dispatch’s right to publish what it wants. The Denver Dispatch can publish information on the biological warfare (anthrax X).



The third reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in New York Times v. United States in 1971.



This case was about if the New York Times could publish the “Pentagon Papers” and if they were breaking a law publishing these papers with secret information.



Justice White wrote as part of the majority, ““There are times in which the press can be prevented from publishing information about government plans or operations.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because there are times when the Denver Dispatch can get prevented from publishing information but this time is not one of those times.



The last reasons we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the what is written in the United States Constitution.



It is written that in the Constitution that Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press. Congress is not allowed to make laws that stop people from speaking, writing, printing, and broadcasting.



We believe that this applies to the Denver Dispatch because the government has no right to stop the Denver Dispatch from writing and printing.



It is also written in the Constitution that the people of the United States set out rules that the government must follow. The Constitution was made to keep peace in the nation, bring about justice, defend the nation a s a whole from foreign enemies, make peoples’ lives better, and make sure that the people remain free.



We believe that this applies to the Denver Dispatch because the Denver Dispatch was written to warn the people of anthrax x. This defends people’s lives.



You have heard the arguments from the petitioner, the Denver Dispatch. We ask the Justices to uphold the freedom of the press granted in the First Amendment and to allow the newspaper to continue to publish the articles about biological warfare research.







Brief and Oral Argument, United States Government



May it please the court; we are the respondents, representing the United States government.



We appear before you today to ask the Supreme Court to uphold the court order that the lower court and the appeals court imposed on the Denver Dispatch newspaper.



This case is about not letting the Denver Dispatch publish military secrets about biological warfare in Boulder, Colorado.



We believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper from publishing further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory.



The first reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper to publish further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Schenck v. United States, in 1919.



This case was about Charles Schenck printing 15, 000 leaflets.



Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote as part of the majority, “What someone is constitutionally allowed to do depends upon the time and place in which it is done. . .Things which we allow in peacetime are sometimes too dangerous to allow in wartime.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because we are in a war. Freedom of speech isn’t important while in a war.



The second reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper to publish further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Near v. Minnesota in 1931.



This case was about Jay Near publishing a newspaper which was anti-Jewish, anti-government, and it attacked everyone: gangsters, police, commissioners, and even the mayor.



Justice Butler wrote as part of the minority, “The newspaper has already published false and outrageous stories that harm the reputations of various people. The use of the law in this case is a way of punishing the newspaper for already abusing its right of freedom of the press.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch is already abusing the Freedom of the Press.



The third reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper from publishing further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in New York Times v. United States in 1971.



This case was about whether it was constitutional for the New York Times to publish past military secrets and the thinking of the U.S. generals.



Justice Blackmun wrote as part of the minority opinion. “Each section of the Constitution is important and [we] do not believe that the First Amendment is so important. . . .”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because we believe the First Amendment isn’t that important that it stands above the other sections.



The last reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the what is written in the United States Constitution.



It is written in the Constitution that the Constitution was made to “keep peace in the nation.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because if the lab gives out secrets there will be no peace in the nation.



It is also written in the Constitution that “the President is the Chief Executive.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because he (or she) must protect us if he (or she) thinks it is dangerous.



You have heard the arguments from the respondents, the United States government. We ask the Justices to uphold the constitutional right of the government to protect the national security by blocking the Denver Dispatch articles on biological warfare research.







Denver Dispatch v. United States 2009

Docket Number 93-8000



1. The Story:

The government want to stop the publication of the Denver Dispatch newspaper because they think it’s saying military secrets about a biological weapons laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. In the lower courts the Denver Dispatch lost and they kept appealing until they got to the Supreme Court.



2. The Denver Dispatch Goes to the Supreme Court



The lawyers for the government argued:

The lawyers for the government argued that the Denver Dispatch should not publish the Denver Dispatch because they thought it was giving away military secrets. They argued that the First Amendment right to Freedom of the Press was not the most important Amendment.



The lawyers for the Denver Dispatch argued:

The lawyers for the Denver Dispatch argued that they have the freedom to print their articles and the people should know what the military is doing in the lab.



The Supreme Court Justices decided:

The Supreme Court voted 5 to 4 in favor of the Denver Dispatch.



Writing for the majority, Justice RockGirl voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:



I, RockGirl, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because you can’t break the Constitution because terrorists “might” attack or “may” attack. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing because if the government stops the Denver Dispatch from publishing terrorists may still attack.



Writing for the majority, Justice Mets1 voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. He wrote:



I, Mets1, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because like the Denver Dispatch said, terrorists won’t attack because it is peace time not war time.



I believe the Government doesn’t have the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because the Congress has no right to make laws that stop people from speaking, writing, printing, or broadcasting. I don’t think they have anything to be worried about because it is peacetime.



Writing for the majority, Justice SuperStar9 voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:



I, SuperStar9, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because, “there are times in which the press can be prevented from publishing information about government plans or operations.” But this time is not one of those times. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military in Boulder, Colorado. We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch is already abusing the freedom of the press. But they aren’t publishing false and outrageous stories. So why punish them?



Writing for the majority, Justice HolibackGurl voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:



I, HolibackGurl, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe that they have this right because they published one article and there has been no terrorist attack. Also they are warning people about this Anthrax X so if this stuff got out it could have killed someone. I do not believe the government has this Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because they put national security in front of the First Amendment. Also they didn’t do very well about answering questions.



Writing for the majority, Justice BlackPanther voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. He wrote:



I, BlackPanther, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because the people should know what the government is doing in the lab. The government said they have the cure for Anthrax X so why are they afraid that the Denver Dispatch will publish the secrets? We are in peacetime not in wartime. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because they said they have the cure for Anthrax X so why should they be afraid. The Denver Dispatch has freedom of speech and freedom of the press.



Writing for the minority, Justice Alvarez voted in favor of the government. He wrote:



I, Mario64, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because they want to publish papers that reveal the military secrets. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because it’s revealing military secrets that are not supposed to be heard even if there is a virus or anything that might get us sick.



Writing for the minority, FamousStar3000, voted in favor of the government. She wrote:



I, FamousStar3000, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I think the government has the right to stop publishing these articles. The government wants to keep our county safe. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the right to publish these articles. The articles might fall into the wrong hands and something bad might happen. Even though it’s been peacetime for a long time, you don’t know what can happen. Something can happen any day now if those articles are published.



Writing for the minority, Justice Luigi2Power voted in favor of the government. He wrote:



I, Luigi2Power, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military lab in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have the right because like they said, if the newspaper was published then our enemies can find out and the public might worry. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the right to publish information about the military secrets because our enemies might find out, and they will make a plan to destroy us.



Writing for the minority, Justice MusicGirl voted in favor of the government. She wrote:



I, MusicGirl, believe the Government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory. I believe they have this right because what if the next five articles put us in danger if they are published? What if people find out more about Anthrax X and it gets in the wrong hands and hurts innocent people and the military can’t get there in time to stop the Anthrax X? Like the attorneys for the government said, “The First Amendment isn’t the most important part of the Constitution.” I believe that because it’s not the only Amendment or the only part of the Constitution. I think they should all be thought of as equally. Also, like the people in my family say, “You’re better safe than sorry.” I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Bolder, Colorado. First, when I saw the attorneys argue for the Denver Dispatch they looked like they weren’t collected. But when I saw the attorneys argue for the government, I thought that they were very put together and knew what they were doing. Second, I liked the way they said their argument and stated their rebuttal. They answered the questions very clearly, and I wasn’t as confused when they were stating their rebuttal and argument. So that’s why I agree with the government.

Article posted May 5, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 710



Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:34 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 82

Have you ever thought of having 43 slimy snails on your face? Well a boy on his 11th birthday decided to put 43 snails on his face. He saw a record on the Genius World Records 2009 that he thought he could break.



I think it's disgusting.



[LINK]

Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:34 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 82



Article posted May 26, 2009 at 02:50 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 67

famousstar3000: Hii!! I’m famousstar3000!!!



blackpanther800: Me, too, but my names blackpanther800!!



famousstar3000: And we are…….uh.. what are we again?



famousstar3000: Uhhh. . .who's she??



blackpanther800: She's my pig!!



hollibackgurl42: AHH!



famousstar3000: Better luck next time!



famousstar3000: Well…uh…whatcha feed her?



blackpanther800: Leftovers!!



famousstar3000: Oh, makes me hungry. Want to get some now?



blackpanther800: I’ll race ya!



Both: And that’s a hillbilly moment!



(dance)




Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted May 26, 2009 at 02:50 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 67



Article posted May 15, 2009 at 02:50 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 103

 



Fizzle - The Greedy Little Fox



 



Fizzle Is a very lucky fox that had his head stuck in a jar. If the house keeper didn’t go out in the front yard and call animal control he could have died.  the fox maybe died.



 



Poor fox! Good thing the housekeeper was a good person.



  

Article posted May 15, 2009 at 02:50 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 103



Article posted May 7, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 75

Each year, police departments all over the world order new patrol cars for their units. These cars are really cool. They're different cars, and everyone in different countries tries to see who has the fastest car. I wonder if our town has a the fastest car?



[LINK]

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 75



Article posted April 24, 2009 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

Does your school think about you? Do they keep you all bored? Well, come to my school and you will know what having fun in school is because my school lets us have fun.



To start, my school thinks about us because they don’t keep us all bored. They don’t keep us inside all day teaching us. Some schools don’t get one hour of recess.



Second of all, they think about our health. For example, we have a five mile race. We ran five miles and then they gave us a prize, and they gave us a shirt that said on the back “get ready, get set, get healthy.” Most schools don’t do that.



They also made shirts for the 5th grade, and they didn’t charge for it. It was like it was a gift. We’ll have a memory of the whole 5th grade forever.



The biggest way they let us have fun is we have a play, all district choir, and the square dance. The all district choir lets you sing if you like to. The square dance will be a memory of when we’re grown up. All of that the school is doing for us, the kids.



My school is great because it doesn’t keep us all bored, they let us have fun, and they think about our health. If your school doesn’t think about you, then go try my school!

Article posted April 24, 2009 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66



Article posted April 21, 2009 at 08:49 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 61

Characters:

Prince

Princess

Witch

Frog

Narrator

Wagon Driver

Mom

Dad

5 Girls

Maid

Announcer









Prince:

Oh, what a beautiful Morning.

Oh, what a beautiful day.

I've got a beautiful feeling' everything’s going' my way.

Oh, what a beautiful Morning'.

Oh, what a beautiful day.

I've got a beautiful feeling'

Everything's going' my way.

All the sounds of the earth are like music

All the sounds of the earth are like music

The breeze is so busy it don't miss a tree

Oh, what a beautiful Morning'

Oh, what a beautiful day.

I've got a beautiful feeling'

Everything's going' my way.

Oh, what a beautiful day!



Princess- AAA, SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!



Prince- Someone’s asking for help. I better go look.



(Exits right. Princess and witch enter left.)



Witch- Come hear! Give me back my spell book.



(Witch chases princess. Princess falls to the ground.)



Witch (with evil laugh)- I’m going to turn you into a frog for trying to steal my spell book from me.



Princess (holding her hand up)- No, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to steal your spell book.



Witch- I don’t care what you say now.



Princess (stands up slowly)- NO, NO, please don’t turn me into a frog.



Witch (moves hands like if casting a spell.)- You will turn back in to a princess when a prince takes you to his palace.



(Witch laughs and runs away. Prince enters left.)



Prince- It sounded like the scream came from here? (Walking to the frog.) All that’s here is a frog.



Princess (looking down at her feat and smiling) - The witch didn’t turn me into a frog.



(Both exit off stage.)



Narrator- The princess thought that she was still a human but she wasn’t. You see, other people saw her as a green, slimly frog. Let’s see what happens next. (Narrator exits stage left. Princess and princess enter stage right back to where they were.)



Prince (waving to frog and exits left stage)- Bye little frog.



Princess (puzzled)- I’m not a frog. (Follows prince off right stage and comes right back in left.)



Prince- Hey, why are you following me?



Prince (looking up) - It’s a long way through these woods. I wonder if I will find someone to help me fine my way out?



Princess (jumping up and down) – Croak, croak.



(Princess jumps in front of him like as if saying, “follow me.” Prince follows her off stage right. Narrator enters left.)



Narrator- Well, now, the princess knows that the prince sees her as a frog. Keep watching and see what happens.



(Narrator exits stage right and prince and princess enter left.)



Prince- I’m out of the wood. Thanks, little frog. You’re a smart frog. My wagon is here. Bye little frog.



(Prince gets on his wagon. Before he leaves the frog hops on.)



Wagon driver- We’re here, sir.



(Prince gets off and wagon driver exits left.)



Princess (smiling)- If I go in his palace at the same time as him the curse will be gone forever.



Prince- Thank you for the ride.



Wagon driver (off stage)- You’re welcome sir.



Princess- There he goes. I better get going.



(Prince and princess exit right at the same time. Mom and dad enter stage left and wait for ten seconds and pretend to talk. Then prince enters a few seconds later. Princess comes in left.)



Mom- Good afternoon, son. How were the woods? Did you see anything interesting?



Dad (laughing)- What kind of questing is that?! Now, did you kill any thing?



Prince- No, dad. You know I don’t like to kill animals.



Dad- Well, you eat them.



(Frog enters left.)



Prince (looking surprised) - You followed me this far.



(Prince exits left. After a second later mom and dad exit. Narrator enters right.)



Narrator- Well, as you can see, the witch left out a part. When the princess entered the palace she must be on the prince’s hand or else the spell would not go away. Now, keep watching and see what happens at the end.



(Narrator exits left. Princess and prince enter right)



Prince- I’m going to have dinner so please stay up here.



(Prince Exit’s right. Princess goes over to the mirror.)



Princess (slowly sitting on the ground) - How come this happened to me? Why not someone else? Why me? Why me?



(Princess slowly sits on the ground then waits ten second. Prince enters in right and she stands up.)



Prince-See you tomorrow little frog.



Princess (smiles) - Good morning prince.



Prince- Hey, I forgot you were here. Wait here, I’m going to get changed.



(Prince exits left. Comes back left.)



Princess- That shirt doesn’t go with your pants.



Prince- Come on, let’s go.



(Mom and dad enter left.)



Mom- The date of the dance is going to get changed.



Dad- How about on Monday.



Mom- Then we’re just going to have to get our son to pick a girl for him to go with.



Dad- Look, here he comes. Let’s tell him that he needs a date before the dance.



(Prince and princess enter left.)



Mom- Good morning, son.



Prince- Good morning, mom and dad.



Dad- Son we’re switching the date of the dance to Monday because on the date it was set for me and your mom are going on a trip.



Prince (nervous)- Does that mean I’m going to pick a date tomorrow or today.



Princess- I hate it when my parents do that to me.



Mom- We’re sorry. We know that you have a hard time picking a date.



Prince- So when am I going to pick my date?



Dad- Today.



Prince- TODAY?!



Mom- Go get ready so you can pick.



Prince- Come on frog, let’s go.



(Prince and frog exit left.)



Mom- Let’s go get the girls.



Dad- Let’s go.



(Prince and frog come in left right after they leave.)



Prince (Sitting on the stage)- Why did they have to change the date before the dance?



Princess- I feel that way too, but you don’t hear me complaining because I’m a frog.



(Mom enters left.)



Prince- Where’s my dad?



Mom- He had to do something.



Mom- Well, here are the five girls.



Prince- Five girls?



Mom- Some are mad that they weren’t picked two times in a row, some even nine times.



Prince- I had a reason why not to pick them.



Mom- And that reason was. . . ?



Prince- They were simply ugly.



Mom- All right now, come on, you have to pick one.



Prince (pointing to each)- Bad hair style, ugly dress, gets a new face, too short, too tall. . . .



Mom- Come on, just pick one. Pick the one that wasn’t that bad.



Prince- But they wear all bad.



Mom- Son. . . .



Prince- First one, but give her a haircut.



(Everyone exits right. Narrator comes in left.)



Narrator- Well, as you can see this is almost at the end of the story. Three days have passed and it’s the day of the dance. Let’s see what happens at the end of the story. Keep watching.



(Narrator exits left. Four girls that weren’t picked and mom and maid enter right.)



Mom (to girl one)- You look so pretty, dear.



Girl- Thank you, your majesty.



Maid- It’s very true. She is pretty, isn’t she girls?



Other four girls- Yeah, she is.



Girl Two- It’s very true. She is pretty.



Girl Three (smiling)- Too bad he didn’t pick her. He doesn’t know what he’s missing.



Girl Four- Oh, shut up.



Girl Three- Come here and make me.



Mom- Girls, stop it right now. Get out of the room.



(All girls except mom, maid, and girl that was chosen exit left.)



Maid- Well, that didn’t go very well.



Mom- Yup, it didn’t. Come on, lets go.



(All exit left. Narrator comes in right.)



Narrator- It’s night and the dance is about to begin. Everyone is at the dance even the frog. She’s inside and has plan so she can turn back into a princess. Let’s watch and see what happens.



(Narrator exits right.)



Announcer- Welcome to the queen and the king.



(King and queen come in.)



Announcer- And now welcome the prince and his date.



(They barely come in. The frog pushes the date to the ground and the prince enters palace with frog instead of date. When entering with frog, lights turn off and on. Everyone gasps.)



Prince- You’re not a frog! You’re a princess.



Princess- Yes, I am a princess. The witch turned me into a frog and said for the curse to be gone. A prince had to take me into his place, but she left out some part that I figured out alone.



Mom- She’s very pretty.



Prince- Mom!



Mom- Sorry.



Prince- Why did she turn you into a frog?



Princess- Because I tried to steal her spell book so I could get rid of her forever. So they couldn’t do more evil stuff like what she did to me.



Dad- Wait, there’s another witch in.



Prince- What do you mean?



Dad- I killed the last evil witch when I was your age. I didn’t think there would be another witch.



(Everyone gasps.)



Dad- You can’t kill a witch with a spell. You kill a witch with blood.



(Witch enters right.)



Witch- That’s right, you can only kill me with blood. But I don’t see blood here so I might just turn you all into frogs and then kill you and eat you. HA HA HA HA.



(Girl that was supposed to be date comes in.)



Date- That frog made me fall and now my hand is bleeding.



(Prince goes over and takes some blood from her hand and puts it on the witch. Witch falls to the ground and dies.)



Dad- You killed her son! You did it.



Prince- Take her away. This is the first time I killed an animal.



(Every one laughs. Everyone exits stage and narrator comes in.)



Narrator- Well, the story ends here. The prince and the princess lived happily ever after.



Article posted April 21, 2009 at 08:49 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 61



Article posted April 17, 2009 at 02:37 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 63

Three-week old Tom Thumb is part of a family of four puppies born to a Chihuahua mother named Spice and a Jack Russell father called Oosie. Out of all of them there a smallest one. He can fit in a tea cup. His brothers are at least three times bigger than him.







I think he might be the smallest dog ever. What if he had a baby. Will he be as big as him or bigger?

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 02:37 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 63



Article posted March 30, 2009 at 03:47 PM GMT0 • comment (12) • Reads 96

comic 1

comic2

comic3



Article posted March 30, 2009 at 03:47 PM GMT0 • comment (12) • Reads 96



Article posted March 27, 2009 at 02:56 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 83

You might be thinking that AJ is a person, but he’s an animal. To be more specific, he’s a 16-year old Indian ring neck parakeet. You might think that animals are not smart, but you might want to reconsider that. Check this video!







Now do you think animals are smart because I do!



Article posted March 27, 2009 at 02:56 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 83



Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles

About the Blogger

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE


I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!

Latest 10 Comments
Login
Copyright (c) 2014 by BlackPanther800 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister