Copyright (c) 2014 by R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
R -- Blogmeister

2008 Morning

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by R

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Comparison 03/13/09
hi 03/12/09
WE NEED TO USE LESS PAPER 01/30/09
cyclone 01/23/09
My New Year's Resolution 01/09/09
12/12/08
Prehistoric 12/02/08
My Blog 12/01/08

Fantastic contraption and Tinkerball are both fun games, but the both are different so we are going to compare and contrast. Tinker ball is a game where you can make a design and try to get the ball in the cup. Each level get's harder and the cup keeps moving around so that you can try out different design's. Fantastic contraption is kind of the same thing. You get to make a design, but you have to make a car type thing and you have to get the car type thing into this red zone that say's goal. If you get into the red zone than you will go to next level. For fantastic contraption the very first thing that you will see is a screen that say's places like START HERE,Reach Up,Junkyard,on a roll, and a bunch of other places that you can go to. You will also see thing's that say My Designs,Player Levels,New level, and my level's. The last thing that you will see is Sign In,New User, and a pink cloud with word's in it that is asking you to support this website. Tinker ball has a page where you don't have alot of of places to go. Really you have no place to go unless you click PLAY NOW and that will take you to the game. You have 15 things to choose from. You have 2 cans,2 gears,2 funnels,2 tubes,1 bat,1 hockey stick,2 springs,1 hammer, and 2 pieces of wood that can move around. They are kind of the same thing. You can design things and you get to see them work. These games are the same in ways. I really like these games and I hope that you like them to.

HEY PEOPLE OUT THERE :)IF YOU CHECKED OUT MY BLOG PAGE THEN PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR I WILL BE SAD :( AND IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE SAD. I AM GOING TO ASK YOU GUYS SOME QUESTION AND YOU CAN ANWSER THEM ON A COMMENT. HERE I GO!!:) What IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, BOOK, AND MOVIE!! WHO IS YOUR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HISOR HER'S NAME!! I AM IN MR. SANDRIDGE'S CLASS AND HE TEACHES ILA. GTG(GOT TO GO) BYE :O=http://

I think that  our school should use less paper so that we can save more trees and money. This issue is really important because we need to save oxygen, money, and trees to help our earth and or community. The supplies that we might be using to help save paper will be computers, alpha smarts, school laptops, our blog, and our school website. We could use computers to help us save less paper by putting our test on our blog and our school lunch schedule, new events that are happening this week or any other any week during this school year onto our school blog. We could also use our alpha smarts to write a story and we can transfer it on our blog or on our school website. Please let's not use as much paper as we do now. We could use our school laptops as long as we DO NOT BREAK THEM! We could save alot of money every year if we save paper and if we do not use alot  of paper on things that are not very important and things that are not even important at all. DO NOT USE ALOT OF PAPER=http:// WE CAN SAVE ALOT OF PAPER IF WE WORK TOGETHER AND IF WE DO WORK TOGETHER WE CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING=http://=http://=http://=http://!!! lET'S WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE MORE PAPER PLEASE!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME=http://! 

Hannah M                                    As the girl layed on her white comfortable bed with flowers on her conforter. She looked up at herwhite ceiling. Her mom always told her that she never had a bright imagination, but as she was looking up at her ceiling in her light brown bear suit the ceiling started to paint colorful flowers, painted forest greens vines, and tree tops that were a light green color. The air in her room smellled like a real forest. It smelled like wet lion and the vines were crisp. The light brown freckled face girl in a light brown bear suit shivers down her sensitive back. She she was scared, but at the same time she felt happy in a way. She thought that she could go in her ceiling with her imagination, so she closed her dark brown eyes and thought. She laughed when her long eye lashes touched her cold tan skin. She went into her ceiling . When she opened her eyes she saw that she was in her ceiling. Then something caught her eye. It was a dark and light red rose with a forest green stem and dark brown thorns. She also saw a light green boa slither across the tall grass,a black and white zebra galloping,a gray, blue elephant stomping, and a female black jauguar creeping closer to the little girl. After a couple of hours she had already bonded with all of the  and animals and became queen of her ceiling. The mom of the little girl could care less if the little girl was gone and the mom adopted a little girl that looked exaclty like her so that the mom's husband wouldn't be curious.

THE END

My New Year's Resolution this year is to get better grades. I will get better grades by paying more attention in class, turn papers in on time, be a better listener, think harder on test, and do my best on test. 

In the picture "Just Deserts" the lady looks scared and a little freaked out because in the picture her eyes are a little crossed. Also in the picture the lady is cutting  a pumpkin and the pumpkin is glowing.  In the picture the lady looks nervous because her face looks tight and the lady in the picture is wearing a apron so she must be trying to cut the pumpkin to make a kind of dessert. I also knew she must be making a dessert because the picture is called " Just Desserts" so she must be making a dessert. I know that the  lady is feeling scared, a little freaked out, and nervous. 

I would like to live in prehistoric times because I could find an egg that was really big I would make a fire and put the by the fire to keep warm. I would do that because I know that eggs have to be warm to hatch and if the egg is warm then it will hatch. Then I wil have a pet dinosaur. I would trian the dinosaur to fight the other mean dinosaurs and then we could wash the blood of and eat it. The meat would last for a month because we would eat alot and there is alot of meat in a dinosaur. I would like to have a plant eater and 5 meat eaters so that they can attack 2 dinosaurs. I would want 3 t-rexs and 2 other meat eating dinosaurs. They woul be so cool and i would make them a bed outside so that they are comfortable. I would get 2 males and 3 females. It would be so cool to live back in prehistoric times.

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 02:48 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 34

Hey guys out there on planet earth! My name is Hannah! My favorite thing to do is to read books! My favork is called hoot! I am nine years old! My favorite sport is basketball! My favorite animal is a horse because they are so graceful and very pretty! I like to play school during my free time! We already put up my Christmas tree and decorated it at my dads house! At my mom's house we already put up the tree, but we didn't decorated it yet! My parents are divorced! I have blond hair, a light tanish skin color, and I am skinny! Our blog is a good thing because the blog shows our different cultures and it shows that we have different personalities! We have a class pet! our class pet is a fish! His name is Yoda! Bye