Copyright (c) 2014 by Paula G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Paula G -- Blogmeister

PaulA

2nd ESO B 2010

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Paula G

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Hello, our names are Paula, Andreu, Arnau and Eric. And we study at Vil·la Romana high school. This is enormous and it’s got three blocs:

The red bloc.

The blue bloc.

The green bloc.

In each bloc there are

more lockers.

We start classes at eight o’clock except on Tuesdays that we start at nine.

We’ve got a half hour for break at eleven.

At half past one it’s lunch time, Paula and Arnau go home and Andreu and Eric lunch at school.

The afternoon classes start at three o’clock and finish at five. (Except on Wednesday and Friday because there are no classes.)

Article posted February 2, 2011 at 07:23 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 40

Power point:

Biografia:

Hello!! My name is Paula, I’m 13 years old and I was born in Barcelona. I’m from Barcelona, but now I live in La Garriga and I go to Vil•la Romana high school. My fauvorite sports are basketball and tennis and my fauvorite food is pasta and ice-cream. And my fauvorites colors are green, orange and blue. I like listening Flaixbac on the radio, and I like musical movies. I aslo like radio traveling, last year I went to France, Italy and Africa, and this year I was in France.