African art is a lot more than just colorful masks and traditional carivings. African artists and their art have been recently shown around the world! The Johannesburg Art Fair showcased the works of 400 African artisits. It attracted more than 10,000 visitors. Also, as African athletes show their amazing talents in the Olympic spotlight, African artists are enjoy attention in Sydney.  

I think a world without pictures would be boring. It  wouldn' t be fun because pictuers help to learn and to make the world better. You wouldn't be smart either because its hard to learn without pictures. So I think the world woud be terrible and really boring without pictures. 

I predict that something will happen to the  book and they will get trapped inside the most boring book in the world and they will have to try to get out of the most boring book in the world.  Once they get out of the book they will never do any pranks again.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 03:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

I have politics for the Middle Ages. The politics in the Middle Ages were a lot like the politcs now. Most medieval societies were monarchies that were led by one ruler. Something that was different was that they payed taxes to the church instead of the bank which is how we do it today. The politics had many similarities and differences but they were both good for different reasons.