Article posted December 7, 2012 at 02:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 84

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/06/technology/apple-mac-made-in-usa/?hpt=zite_zite1_featured

To get more jobs in America apple is now letting apple products be made in the U.S.A instead of being made in china. "Apple confirmed to CNN that it would be investing $100 million in the transition, and that U.S. production will begin sometime next year." So apple it still going to have some of their products made in Asia and china. it is a good idea to, and apple is trying to have a good image, because of in a Chinese manufacturing they had unpleasant working conditions (money.cnn.com/2012/10/05/technology/mobile/foxconn-iphone-5-strike/index.html?iid=EL) so they are trying to get more customers.

Article posted December 7, 2012 at 02:36 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 58

To get more jobs in America apple is now letting apple products be made in the U.S.A instead of being made in china. "Apple confirmed to CNN that it would be investing $100 million in the transition, and that U.S. production will begin sometime next year."

A world without pictures is a world without sight then all the famous people in history wouldn’t be famous painters wouldn’t be famous ( unless they where good at something else). Phones wouldn’t probably be invited cause we couldn’t see and no what we where doing. The percentage of a baby staying alive is 10%. ☹

Medieval philosophy is the philopshy in the time now known as medival or the  the period roughly extending from the fall of the Western Eurpe Empire in the fifth century AD to the Renissace in the sixteenth century.In the that time that we call medivial or the middle ages, the period extending from the fall of the wester eruprope in the fifth century AD to the renciance

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:47 PM GMT • comment • Reads 46

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Medieval philosophy is conventionally construed as the philosophy of Western Europe. Nearly all of the medieval thinkers—Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Medieval philosophy is conventionally construed as the philosophy of Western Europe. Nearly all of the medieval thinkers—Jewish, Christian, and Muslim

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:46 PM GMT • comment • Reads 52