Copyright (c) 2014 by Oceania Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Oceania -- Blogmeister

-

We are a fabulous class of Year 6 students who are on a journey to become life long learners!

by Oceania teacher: Cara Randall

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 01:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

Article posted September 16, 2010 at 01:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Caring: Is looking after people if they are hurt and also caring for the environment not the opposite of caring .

Respect: Is respecting adults and not back chatting elderly people and respect is respecting other peoples belonging ,and treating others the way you want to be treated.

Honesty: Is telling the truth and giving back things that don ‘t belong to you. Don’t blame things on other people when it’s your flute.

Responsible: Is taking care of your own and others belongings and being a role model to your younger students. So if you are responsible your teacher can trust you.

Perseverance: Is pushing your self even if your coming last and it’s still good to carry on.

Article posted August 6, 2010 at 01:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

Ahh!! I could hear screams coming from the claw, as i was waiting impatiently but also raptured in line."Im not sure I want to go on this" I gasped

"No turning back now,we're nearly there" my cousin replied.Just looking at the people walk off the claw made me dizzy and not want to go on it,"next" the man said,to my cousin and I.As we took our shoes off we got seated on the claw .I started to feel like I was gping to spew already - all of a sudden the ride had started!! It was going as high as the Auckland Sky Tower,well that's what I thought....

I could see the people on the ground,they looked like tiny ants . I felt like every time I went up then down my breath was going to be taken.As the ride slowed down I still thougt it was moving.I slowly made my way off the breathtaking,adventure clawride.After that I could barely walk I keeped getting bowled from the dizziness.

IMPROVE: SPELLING

POSSITIVE:GOOD WORDS

By oceania

Article posted August 2, 2010 at 09:28 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

There are lots of things in life that make me never want to stop smiling and it feels like time has just frozen.Some people in the world just think of what they want and dont have, but it is actually about what makes you feel joyful and loved.Of all of the things in the world these are just a few of what makes me feel warm and fulfrilled inside,hope you enjoy hearing them. Watching a movie on a storming windy,rainy night with a nice cup of hot chocolate and sitting around a burning wood flaming fire place.Just makes me feel warm inside.

Article posted July 28, 2010 at 01:25 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

We should have an internet password. Kids could go on inappropriate websites. Kids love to go on websites like face book, YouTube or hotmail and send rude emails or threats. Just imagine getting a threatening message from a total stranger. On you tube kid could publish a video clip of people without their permission. At least with an internet password teachers can monitor when they go on and what they are viewing. I am totally sure that you agree with me by now that why I think we should have an internet password.

Improve: I need to ask the reader questions to get them thinking.

Positive: I can use words that match my topic.