Copyright (c) 2014 by Hailey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hailey -- Blogmeister

-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by Hailey teacher: Nancy Crosby

So have you ever wondered what you have most improved since the beggining of the year!?!

Well when I started thinking about this I really couldn't think of something I was not so good at the beggining of the year and am good at now.But then I got an idea!

My idea was that I have improve some on focusing.At the beggining of the year i would move around stop and sit down then Mrs. Crosby would see me then I would go to a random place where my friends were and sit down and talk. After I did that about two times I would get in trouble.

Now I won't do that but I will end up talking but then stopafter about 5-9 minutes.

Now that was the sort of boring part of my blog so now the interesting part.

I am going to tell you the interesting part. This summer I am going to go to Sunriver,Oregon. I am going there for my Grandma and Grandpas 50th anniversiary.We are staying in a house by a lake next to my cousins, aunts, and uncles. We are going to have a huge party.

I hope you have a awesome summer!

Article posted May 2, 2012 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

Hey you guys if you ever have time to read about sea turtles you should.I just read a little book about sea turtles and it was really interesting!

Here are some words that relate to the book Saving Sea Turtles. The first word is teamwork there is a lot of team work in this book because voulunteers wait around on the beach until a female turtle comes on land and lay there eggs. The voulunteer calls a scientist and waits for him or her to come. Once they get there the scientist digs up all the eggs and puts them in a box to live in until they hatch! Another word is kindness, this word relates because the scientist have stood up so that sea turtles wouldn"t go excitinct. They try to stop this by collecting all the turtle eggs found and help them live until they are ready to go out to sea!

A couple more words relate to this book one of them is risk! Risk is invovled in this book because a lot of turtles are captured by nets and then the nets drowned them. More risk is invovled with polution that happens at sea. If a turtes eats a plastic bag it could make him float to the top of the water the turtle wouldn't be able to dive to catch food. When baby turtles are on the ground trying to go to sea crabs and birds come and eat them.Diversity has something to do with the book beacuse the more turtles they save the more diverse the population will be.n

Soul is the last thing that has to do with sea turtles because the voulunteees really have to care about turtles to spend time and help turtles live.

Well next time you go to the library maybe you will want to get a book about Sea Turtles!thanks for reading my blog, BYE!

Article posted April 6, 2012 at 03:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

Hey its Hailey and for me its spring break!! Right now I am at a hotel in Napa.It is soo fancy and it is so modern.Me and my family had a great ride down and we have gone to Six Flags.Got to go I am going swimming.Have an AWESOME SPRING BREAK !!!

I can't believe how long its been since we bloged , well anyway I'm glad to back on, so  new here is my blog .

In the Witch of Black bird Kit faces many new situation in her life.I once had to face a new situation in my life when my dad and mom decided to make a phisical therapy practice (a practice is a business). As soon as they started planning the practice I didn't have help with homework, reading book projects, and everything I needed help on. When my dad had his job at his old work (that he didn't own) he would come home at 5:00 and it was relly hartd for me becaus ehe and my mom were always coming home at 7:30 and we would be home with a baby sitter.It was also very hard because we never got to see them.

Even though its still that way I've gotten used them being gone.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 01:35 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 37

My observation this holiday season was driving me crazy!!

So this winter my cousins came for christmas.They got here a week before christmas but something that was not right at all happened !!

It was warm!! I couldn't believe this it was actually warm enough to wear a tee shirt with nothing on top of it was almost warm enought to swim. We had to cancel all of our ice skating,sledding,and sking!To me this didn't seem right.

In all the years that I've lived in Reno (all 8 and a half ) have I ever I repeat never have I had a christmas with out snow.To me it was sad but then it just got sadder. When we went down to Sacremento for New Years it was summer morning hot. At one point it was SEVENTY DEGREES!

Sorry got to go having dinner out side style!!

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 09:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

So it all started three years ago!! Actually it started then ended five minutes later.

Now you know when it started and ended let me tell you what actually happened. So we were decking the tree with bows of holly.My brother wanted to put an ortament that was SO SPEICIAL to him. I thought that it was kind of lame that he wanted to hang a green warrior teddy bear.But my parents said yes anyway.So he starts to get on the ladder and gets scared to death because its to high!! So I said fine I will come up with you.Then he was shaking the tree that fell on us and we jumped off the ladder (that was about ten feet high.)The tree still fell on us.

We were all right but I still have dreams about scary monster trees.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 01:48 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

It all comes down to this. Tyler was embarrassed to tell her teacher and class that she had no family tree.

I was once embarrassed because I got to my grandmas house and got inside. This was my first time ever going to my sleep at my grandma’s house, but at this time I was only in first grade. I had packed my bag with all these things I wanted to show her. My parent’s were talking with her and having appetizers.

Finally it was time for my parents to leave. They were walking out the door when suddenly I started cry hysterically.

My mom took me into the bathroom and she said I had to apologize to my grandma that I couldn’t stay and had to go home to my house.

I was so embarrassed to tell her this. I didn’t want to hurt her feelings and I was so glad that she understood me and we could try again next week!! 

Now I go to my grandmas all the time!!

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 12:21 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 33

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 01:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

I finally chose a topic ....... DEFORESTATION!!!

I choose this topic for many reasons.One reason I choose this topic because I love nature and being out doors.When ever I finsh my home work I go out side.

Another reason is because I've seen the forest getting smaller and more tree being cut for many different things such as fires,christmas,and sometimes on skie runs.

The final reason is because if the world runs out of trees there will be no oxegen and we will die.(Hopefully that will not happen.)

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 04:49 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 34

If I could choose wether or not to type I'd type.I'd type because if you have bad hand writting you probly should type so Mrs.Crosby can actually read it.On the other hand if you had bad hand writting it might be good to practice to  get better.But if you think about both are good and bad in their own ways.

P.S i dont have bad hand writting