5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

Article posted August 30, 2012 at 05:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 103

Hi Mrs. Crosby I am really missing you so much we have just started school like 3 days ago and I am missing all you. I hope I can come to Reno again and see all you soon. Have a wonderful class year and I really miss all you guys again.

Keep in touch

Jeremy

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 01:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

WHATS UP EVERYONE! This I cant believe is the last blog for ever. I hope when I'm in Las Vegas I can still do a blog. I learned so much this year in Crosbyville. Like going to the planetarium and learning all about Uranus, HaHaha. Also like Integers like multiplying them and divide and figuring out what is x.

Now lets talk about what I'm going to do for the summer. Well we are moving to the Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada from here in Reno. We have packed up most of our things but we still aren't done because we still live here, but we estimated that we will be moved in by June 22,2012 (my brothers b-day). Why we are moving is because of my Dads work issues here. Another thing is we will maybe go on a cruise to Hawaii or to all the little tiny Islands by Jamaica, Ya mon. We probably will go see some shows in Vegas and go on night time Helicopter rides.

I hope I will have a good next year and I will miss you guys very much.

Jeremy

How I think this represents team work is by, when people come in to save going to be extinct sea turtles instead of being lazy. Also because they take time out of their day and goes to save sea Turtles.

Another thing how it shows kindness is really the same thing. They come out and help the sea turtles instead of doing lazy things. If I was a Sea turtle I would love that they take time to save me.

Another topic is diversity. There are many types of Sea turtles, like Hawksbill, Kemp’s Ridley and Loggerhead. Like the Kemp’s Ridley is the most endanger and not like the other.

Last is both soul, and risk. People show it all-around places to save sea turtles. First they have soul to go out and save the sea turtles, and risk to try to save them.

Jeremy#11

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 05:20 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 133

It first started when my family was having a great time I Las Vegas, Nevada. We were going down to one of the greatest hotels every called the Belligio. When we went up the elevator my dad said that we had to act mature but knowing use we didn't. That day before we checked in we had On THe Border, a fancy Mexican restraunt in Vegas. So when we upend up our door to ur room my brother went an held his arms high and went awwwh with the angle harp. And meanwhile my sister held it up at the same time and my brother knocked it off my dad didn't see unroll the housekeeping guy said you did that. And my dad was in shock that's when I told him. A little late kinda. That's when I had to make the right decision. But theirs always consaguenses like us not going to see the fountines but that really wasn't a consaguenses because we could see from our view.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 04:29 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 51

Hello peeps, right now I'm going to tell you about the best Christmas/ New years ever! First it started off by when we left school and got home. We started preparing for the feast we were going to have for Christmas dinner. We cooked Turkeys, green beans {My favorite}, mash potatoes and gravy, next we had stuffing and homemade delicious bread. We all love the bread. The next night we opened one of the gifts for Christmas eve, and I got a steelers beanie for Christmas eve. After that we looked at my friends house because they had christmas lights up. We saw my friends house Logan Anderson and we went in their house and said Happy Holidays. We talked for awhile and then we left so we can get into bed for Santa. A day after that it was Christmas day. I got lots of stuff like, a new computer, a beanie, remote control car, and so much more. After that we all had dinner, it was the best feast we ever had because we all made something for dinner the girls made the main stuff of the meal, and we the boys made the side dishes and trays. And I made a Ginger bread house, it was huge. Then some of the days went by and then it was the 27. On the 27 I went to help my dad at his electrical company High Voltage. We were setting everything up their because he just separated from his mean brother Randy. I got everything done and now he is on his own and he says he is free. I helped from the 27 to the 30 at work. When I got home from work on the 30 I packed up for the fabulous LAS VEGAS! I got all packed up for the trip and then went to sleep. We woke up at 7:30 am and we started for the rode to the fabulous LAS VEGAS! We arrived around 6:30 pm because we kept on stopping for potty breaks. We got set up at the Cannery Hotel and we stayed on the top floor {5th}. After that we went down town to watch the best firework show, their were 300,000 people on the stripe. After 12:00 we saw a color explosion of fireworks from Ceaser Palace and the Paris hotel. It was the best firework show I saw. We stayed their for a night then we woke up at 9:30 and left to go look at houses. We looked around for hours and then we pack up for the Bellagio. So get this last time my parents went they missed everything up when they were checking out so they promised they would give them a free room their. So we took it. They decided to stay in the VIP room on the right tower of the hotel. We stayed on the 33rd floor out of 35. And we stayed there for 2 days. We left there that night and we went to the famous Jimmy Buffet Margarita Ville casino and diner. It was awesome. After that we left in the morning to head to the Circus Circus hotel. We had fun but my sister she didnt like it, she called it the zoo. But we had fun there too. We saw Circus acts played the game and on the last day we went to the adventure dome. They had a roller coaster and water park inside. I went on the water ride 7 or more times and the roller coaster 3 times. On the roller coaster it had a 100 feet drop and two back flips, and one cork screw. IT WAS WICKED! That was the last day we stayed in Las Vegas but we went to see the strip 1 last time. We got so cool pictures of all the hotels. In the morning we left on thew 9th of January. We left and got at Anaheim California for the best motocross race ever. We sat at the front row in the bleachers right by the race track. The guy I was rutting for {Ryan Villopoto} won the race by 15 seconds. After the race was over we went back to our hotel { Hilton} and slept till 9;00 am and headed for Reno. We arrived at 5:30 pm and watched the end of the steelers and broncos game. The steelers lost because the broncos cheated on the last play of the game. We all ate Port of Subs sandwiches and had a great time. Last we left and got home at 9:30pm and went to sleep because school was the next day. And that's We our trip Ended.

Article posted December 22, 2011 at 01:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

Hay everyone remember the party tomorrow and have a great time. Also Mrs.Crosby you are the best teacher I ever had. Thanks Jeremy

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 12:28 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

Hello everyone I have a story to tell you friends it's about my Christmas Memory. I had such a funny and memraple christmas. It starte on December 25/2010 last year and I wished for a DSI which is a Nintendo game conslue and I got it. But the the day before Christmas the packaging was a little up and opened so I saw that I was going to get it and so what happened is I went to my mom and said that it was up. So she got mad at me and took it. So on christmas she had box and box and box so we were trying to get to it and so she said here you go and I got it and said thank you and we had a merry Christmas. That's my story and have a happy Christmas.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 02:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

Here is one funny story that I'll tell. It started on a sunny day in Novemeber this year and we were on the play ground and I was playing football with my friends. So Mike my friend over through the ball and I dived and hit he ground and smakkk I hit the ground and hade a blody nose so I lost my temper and I tripped and we all started to laugh. It relates back to the time when Tyler told he teacher she didnt have a family tree. She said that because she didnt find out all the info about he tree until she finds stuff from her Papa.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 04:58 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 12:43 AM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 47

My opion about having more P.E. is that we shoud have more. Why I think we should have moe is because it is fun sometimes and that we get in alot of exercize. Also why is because thee is alot of games that are fun such as Capture the Flag. How you play is by having two flags and a hula hopp. And alot of people. Its fun and also you get your daily exercize. That is why we should have more.