5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

06/03/10
awsomness 05/14/10
book yea 04/30/10
coconuts in Hawaii 03/26/10
Olympics 02/24/10
lovely job 01/27/10
Embarrassing Moment 01/12/10

Article posted June 4, 2010 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

Ok let's talk about improving my work. well I need to improve my math and reading I'm not as good as I should be. I will improve improve improve!! This summer I'm going to practice my math and read every night. In 5th grade I plan on continuing to improve my math and reading skills.

Hey guys I’m back for revenge not really I’m just here for a nice thing. One day it was Ellie’s birthday it was awesome guess what I got her my 7 month picture that I did on photosop it was tight. If you want description I will give you some it was a dragon and it was realistic dude and it had more dragons yea! Don’t fell bad for me I have another one for sale if you know me so if you know me maybe you can have it now I got to go bye

Welcome again In have a new blog about my favorite book it is Egypt yes I know that im a little but now lets talk about my book. One reson why I liked the book is because it has the festivals what they did a lot of stuff about festivals I did not know about the Ramadan it was very awesome but it would suck if we have not eat until sundown. And the saint days were like the Olympic Games but no gold metals the children get sugar dolls like the day of the dead sugar skulls. But the festivals were the best chapter ever of all time goodbye.

Article posted March 26, 2010 at 05:00 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

I always wanted to go to Hawaii it sounds pretty good. Why I have to feel this pain noooooo ……. well that’s great well that’s the way it is. The reason I want to go to Hawaii because it is tropical and I like tropical with all the coconuts mmm coconut doughnuts it awesome. A another reason why I want to go to Hawaii is the volcano because you can get on a helicopter and look at the glow of the lava that’s sweet. Hawaii I must go to or I die or something else oooo great I am missing my invader Zim I have to go.

Article posted February 25, 2010 at 02:01 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Olympics is for the gold (swifter ,higher ,stronger) means who’s the best and who gets the gold. Like I think in Mario and sonic at the winter Olympics I always get the gold so I’m swifter higher stronger at that.

thats my prodiction

Article posted January 28, 2010 at 04:31 AM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 40

My story is about my job, it is about making my own video game. Yea you been waiting for this I’m thinking making my Sonic fan character Stadic the hedgehog and my others Shilvic and Rodi. I have Stadic on my door two of them one on photoshop cs3, one drawn. I’ll call my company Stadic maby I’ll change it when I’m older. It’s hard do that all the 3d and backround stuff. I’ll need some people to help me. When I going to do this maby …… 16 or 20 I don’t know. I hope I pay for my company because its pricey very pricey. Someday I’ll make the best video game in the world. I still wonder how much money is my company maby 10,000 I think so. Thankyou for reading my blog.

Article posted January 13, 2010 at 03:12 AM GMT • comment (10) • Reads 46

Hi I’m Carmen I’m 9 years old and my first blog is about something embarrassing in my life.

I’ve only been alive 9 years so I haven’t had very many embarrassing moments yet. I can recall one and that is I did a picture on photo-shop. And emailed to my Mom who showed it to everyone in my family and at her job. I didn’t think it was that great. But she made it seem like it was the greatest thing on the planet. She even said to one of my sisters I’m getting a tattoo of this on my arm. Mothers can be so embarrassing sometimes.