5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

Improved 06/03/10
Dolce 05/11/10
Hawaii 03/15/10
Olympics 02/25/10
Work at Jamba Juice 01/28/10
The Hairy Llamas left behind 01/13/10

"Finish"."Right now I just finished my reading test and I realy need to improve on readings".Another thing that I need to improve on is to work on math and Mrs.Crosby and I work together some times.So far we haved worked on desamoles.When I'm in 5th grade I think I will try improve on scince and reading still.

Article posted May 12, 2010 at 03:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

"Boho".My sister's dog got stuck in some rocks and she tried to get out but she was only getting more hurt.I called my sister but then she said "don't worry she can get out.An hour later she was still stuck and I tried to pull her out but I then saw a rock on her foot so I then pushed it out and she ran right at me.I toled the story to my mom and dad.Thats why I picked this story.

Article posted March 16, 2010 at 03:52 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

All of our family are going to Hawaii because my sister is going to have a birthday.When we get there I'm going straght to the pool and later were going to swim in the ocean and find shells.Were going to have a great time because we get to spend family time in Hawaii.The best part is.... were going to have fun togeher!I just can't wait to go to Hawaii.I think that I might see baby turtles.This is why I picked this best vacaion and I have to say that my family going to have a great vacaion ever.

Article posted February 26, 2010 at 03:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I think swifter, higher, stronger means that if you're in the olympics its to have fun and try to win and try your best. Swifter is to dodge the things that you need to dodge and to go faster.Higher means to jump high and try to do tricks in the air. Stronger means to be strong if you fall realy hard and to do good.I think.This is what I think about what swifter,higher,and stronger.

Article posted January 29, 2010 at 04:17 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 39

I want to work at Jamba Juice because I just love their juices.I think it would be cool to work there because I can make juices and mite give the juice to my friend and my best teacher Crosby.If I got the job at Jamba Juice I will save up money for my parents to pay their bills and for me.We always go there for a drink and to cool off,but if my mom and dad came,I mite give them free drinks.I`m not sure that I mite work there.But I`m going to stay with that job.This is why I mite get a job at Jamba Jucie and the people said that "it is cool"to work here.

Article posted January 14, 2010 at 03:44 AM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 39

Me and my sister were going dirt biking.On the way we saw two hairy llamas and one baby llama.The baby llama spit at us because it was chewing on my shirt and I hit the baby llama. The llamas didn't have any fences and started chasing us. When we got back,we started feeding it some hay and they went away.The baby was left behind so we took it where we found it and soon we arrived. The llama ran to their mom and dad. Me and my sister were very proud and cried and said good bye.