Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

4th Grade Classes

Our goal is to incorporate blogging as another learning tool to explore ideas and reflect upon our educational experiences.

by T

teacher: Michelle Moore

This week of exhibition has been crazy! First of all me and my group have been getting into alot of arguments, But after a little while we made up. Now that we had all week to work on exhibition we have gotten alot done. Like our tri-fold board is finished, and our puppet show is finished, and also our slide show, flyers, action and activities piece is done. I hope you liked my blog and for now, CHOW!   

My group energy efficiency is working on our tri-fold board. We already have half of it done! But our group has been arguing quite a bit.

My exhibition group has done alot of things together. We have already decided what we are going to do for our action and our multimedia presentation. It turns out that we are going to put on a PUPPET SHOW for 2nd grade. It turns out we are presenting in front of Mr.Springsteen's class and that is also the same class that my little sister is in so that will be pretty cool. OH! I forgot to mention my mentor for our group she is Mrs.Christi. Our group name is energy efficient and we are the group that teaches people why we need to save and conserve energy. The people in my group are Jaycie, Kevin, Patrick,and Nick.