Copyright (c) 2014 by Madison H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Madison H -- Blogmeister

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :P

5th Period

by Madison H

teacher: Leah Berkman

For christams break i am going to be chilling out till Christmas Eve() then on that day i get to go to my grandparnets house and be with family + get LOTS of GIFTS! Then i go home for the night so santa can come then i sleep and once Christmas Day comes i will be the second one up and can  craw under the tree and drag out ALL my gifts from santa! Then for the rest of the day I will play with my toys that i got for Christmas eve and even Santa! 

Merry Christmas!!!!!

P.S. I BELEIVE IN SANTA AND WILL ALWAYS!!!!PLUS NONE WILL CHANGE MY WAY!

My states Traditional Greeting is "Joyuex Noel" in french. Their decorations are dolls that represent the various regions of France on their tree. We will see dolls for different regions. They have flowers like lily coloured roses, and the apples and sugar represents a tree in the gardens of a place. And they have a tradition that i called, Yule Log. A family goes out into the woods and chooses an  tree they think is perfect and they cut it down.Then the men carry into the house, after it is in the house they circle the room three times and put it in the fire place.And a wine glass full of salt and oil is poured on it. Their genuine ritual, which could vary from region to region This tradition lasted up to until the last quarter of the 19th century. Today, the Yule log has become a log shaped cake (Buche de Nol). On Christmas Eve, before the children go to bed, they set out their shoes by the fireplace hoping that Pere Noel will fill them with presents. Pere Noel is accompanied by his helper Pre Fouettard whose duty is to tell Pere Noel how each child has behaved during the past year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!! :) 

Hi! My plans for fall is that on Saterday we are going to my grandpa's to eat with our family. The other two days, Wendsday and Thrusday I will be watchung T.V or on Wendsday i will be playing computer. Then on for Thanksgiving we will be heading to my grandpa's house i the country after lunch! So on the two days we don't go oh and on the REAL Thanksgiving we are have a lunch giving so eat it at lunch.  On yhe other days we wil just be chilling. Happy Thanksgiving Break!

The Woods has a lot of plants and animals. The climates are mostly 50 F through 90 F it's what a book i read said. Some of the animals are birds, bunnys. deer, squirrls, and evn fish. I would like to go there because the woods sound peace-ful and quite nice to just walk through! Tree organisoms are trees, moss and some flowers. These organisoms reliy on the tree and sun plus the water, some of the plants in the woods relay on the animals or insects like bees. I would like to go there also because it sounds real nice and a great place to explore too!  (I Do Not Like Bees!)

So we put up the Moster today  and filled out a worksheet. (the monster looks great by the way!) And we where asked to write what we have learned so i have learned that You need to be kind to others and i they need help you help them if they ask, You need to be crititcle friend at a point before u build, And last but not least i know that u need to telll them they did a good job and don't mess up anyones work!

Hi! My monster parts are the tail and wings Mrs. Cody's 6th/Mrs. Breheny's Kindergarten, St. Paul School, Macomb, Illinois. : Spiky, Fiery, rainbow, purple and pink fluffy spots, silky, sparkly, golden, wrap around, white and blue snowflakes, 4 feet long by 1 foot wide. The wings. Mrs. Kleist & Mrs. Wasik's multiage 1st/2nd grades Illinos: Bat shaped smooth-like-silk - wingspan 6 feet, yellow & red stripes blue stars, 10 baseball-sized furry cheetah print spikes, rainbow sparkles on each wing,Pink sparkles evenly placed all over wings

P.S. Any of you know how to make a gold tail rainbow coloured or the other way around? If so leave a comment. Ty!! 

Sugar Gliders!!!! #715

Can sugar gliders fly?No,they can't infact they have to jump from a high place to a low place like some other mammles! Their bodys are more Squrrel-Like than Kangaroo-like and i am not really sure how or even why! All i know is that they are mammles that can live from fruit, vegebles,and insects. Yuck insects!

How they fly is mainly cause they have webing on their feet, it catches air when they jump from high places like a so called "flying-squirrle". Anyway my word will be a mammle: A mammle is a living animalthat is not a fish or an insect! 

Hi!My name is Maddie and i like to draw and play on the computer.My favorite animals are dogs and horses!I have a BFF and she is Isabelle and i have a real dog named Rico!We named him after a penguin on Madagassar,you know the one that spits up stuff like a hammer or blow torch! My fav food is Pizza and Ice cream!

Hi ppl of the world! I am Maddie. My fav. movie is A christmas Carol and my fav. color is Aqua. I have six great friends named: Camron, Sera, Isabel, Maryn, and La plus Arianna. I have a dog named Rico, an brother named Nate, and my dad and my mom. My fav. animals are: Dogs, horses and the cute little kittens. But i just like the kittens because we went to see a cat one day and it turns out i am allergic. :)