Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan -- Blogmeister

My Winter Plans.

3rd Period

by Ryan

teacher: Leah Berkman

Poland 12/13/12
My Biome 11/02/12
project knowledge 10/22/12
My Monster Parts 10/03/12

Article posted December 14, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 101

The Christmas season begins on the first day of Advent. The article said"artists come from all around Poland create creches.The sighs of those can vary from a few inches to several feet high!The family diner is called called a Wigilia.There is also an three sided multi colored ornament called a Wisiorek  

My biome is the Alpine Tundra.My biome is the Alpine Tundra.Three organizms are,birds, bull elk,and moss. MossMoss is a shade of dark green.You can find it a lot on the sides of trees.Bull Elk have longnecks,big antlers,and have brown fur.A type of bird is the Goss Hawk.They have white chests,yellow tallons and beaks with brown wings and a brown back.I would not want to viset there because of the case of an avilanche.

Article posted October 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

I learned many things from the monster project.Some examples are what a critical group is and how to work in one and you can be messy and still get the job done.Being focused on your work really goes with being messy and geting the job done because you have to be focaused on your work so you dont get destracted.

My monster parts for the monster project is, a cup of tea and four feet.The cup of tea is going to be lime green, 12" by 12". Its also going to be rusty, I dont know why, but its going to be bloody to. The cup of tea  is also going to be lumpy and smelly.Its going to be slimy to.

FEET

The feet are supposed  to be green with black polka dots.There are five bloody cuts on one foot.Each foot has seven stiches to.It apears that each foot also has brown hair (fur).And this hurts if you touch this part on the foot,three rainbow spikes on each foot.bow spikes on each foot.

I think the cup of tea will connect to the hands.The class  that came up with the details was Stephanie Finlys 4th grade class.The feet will connect to the toes and the legs.The class that came up with the details was Mrs. Luleks 4th grade class.