Copyright (c) 2014 by Amith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Amith -- Blogmeister

3rd Period

by Amith

teacher: Leah Berkman

Hey Guys!

I am going to talk to you about the traditions in India and what they do there. On christmas eve, a dance is held for the teenagers. On christmas night fire crackers are shot into the sky and there are also fireworks. I know you may think that the majority of the Indians do not celebrate christian holidays but we do. After eating the breakfast, gifts are given out and families go out to see one another. Special pastries are passed out such as kulkul, laddoo which is kind of plump and yellow, and many more. These are only some of the traditions that us indians have but there are many more.

Hi guys

My biome is the prairie and I want to talk about that with you. Three organisms that are in the prairie are prairie dogs,bulls, and jack rabbits. Prairie dogs eat plants and other stuff like that. Buffalo also eat plants but to be specific they eat grass. Jack rabbits also eat grass and most jack rabbits live in the grasslands or the desert. I would visit the prairie so I could see the different types of animals. Peace Out!

Peace Out!

My Project knowledge is that you have to be careful about your surroundings. You should also always be nice to other people. When you give cool comments you should also give warm comments

Hi guys

The part I am doing for the monster project is the horn and the belly button. The belly button is from Mrs.Nairn's 2nd grade class in Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada. The belly button is a circle the size of an apple and is smelly with warts.  It also has goo on the outside and is bloody bugs which also has a zombie head inside it. The horns are from Mrs.Kern's and Mrs.Rush's 4th grade class. The horns are twisted,snow camouflaged,with shards going up. Mrs.Rush's class horns are neon orange twisted snow-camouflaged with shards going up. It is broken,bloody, and dripping with flotsam.

Hello!

The first thing I learned about my wonder is that it eats grass. Another thing I learne about Warthogs is that they have two sets of tusks.

Relationship- A friendship with something or someone.

Article posted September 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 128

Hi people!

So Ms. Berkman gave us an assignment and I am about to tell you about me. Alright so My name is Amith and I like to play a lot of sports such as Soccer,cricket,baseball(my favorites). In my free time I like to read books as well as playing video games.

The awesome man Amith