Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacob C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacob C -- Blogmeister

jacob world

2nd Period

by Jacob C

teacher: Leah Berkman

there are lots of cool things thet indians do on chriatmas like, caroling from house to house and sing songs, teenagers will usualy have a dance held at a local school,they make ginger wine that served on christmas in some families. their are also LOTS of people who dont celibrate christmas because they are not christians, but christians do shop for things like pants and shirts

my biome in science is the tundra. there are lots of animals in the tundra like the marmot, the marmot is kind of like a beaver that burrows in dirt. another animal is ptarmigan, it is the only bird in the tundra that stays all year long. the last animal is the pika, it has small ears andpads on their feet covered with fur. i would like to visit the tundra because there is lots of wild life and there is cold weather.

i have learned about working together and work as a team. i also learned to callaberate with others and listen to their ideas. i think that the crutike really helped me get some new ideas for my monster part and cool suggestions. i think we should do somthing like this again so that we can get to know eachother better.

my monster part is the legs. the monster has 4 legs the first leg is bloody armor, the second leg is slimy and infested, the third leg is sparkely zebra striped, and the fourth leg is orange and spiky. the class who made the leg is Ms.O'Brian. i think it will connect to the knees feet and toes.i also have the mouth wich is as big as the monsters face and is cow shaped. miss smethursts class created the mouth.i think that the mouth will connect to the head,and lips

Article posted September 28, 2012 at 01:55 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 138

what was te kraken

artical 598

The word kraken comes from the german word octopus.The legend is that the kraken sunk a ship

with its slimy tenticals killing all men on board. The kraken is based on a real creature THE GIANT SQUID it ussally lives at the bottom of the ocean so theres no need to wory about giant tentacals pulling you under. My word is tsunami. It is when a earthquake occurs and forms a massive wave

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:09 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 144

my name is jacob I love reading. I would read any book that you give me as long as it isnt a romance or a drama. I also like to go fishing for fresh water fish. I am a huge fan of basket ball(go tarheels)

my favorite sport is basket ball and I engoy taking pictures. I have two dogs 7 fish and a guinea pig. I have a little sister who is at the elementary school. I like to go fishig in ponds lakes and streams!