Copyright (c) 2014 by Caleb Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Caleb -- Blogmeister

Caleb Y's Blog

by Caleb teacher: Leah Berkman

Today the Chinese hang red lanterns and set off firecrackers. The family hides brooms,knives and any sharp objects, believing their use on New Year's Day will bring bad luck.A tree (Money Tree) is made of pinecones or Cyprus branches. Fifteen days after New Year's Day or the first full moon, theNew Year's season comes to end with the Feast of lanterns. On this day thereis a huge parade, at its head is an enormous Golden dragon symbolizing strength and goodness.

I am doing the prairie. one animal is the boffilo it is brown and eats grass. a prairie dog is also brown and digs a brow undergrond. a pecan trees are found their  we eat pecans also eat pecans. I wodint go their becuse i mite get stam pedid.

while i was doing the monster proget, I lernd that you shod respct you'er spas and others. work togather to atch the part. coler cafly and make it like it says to

I have the earrings. Mrs.Kazakova's 4th grade class submitted the description. It is 15 cm. round white,black and flat. It's sukll and crossbone with a bloody earthworm comeing out of the skulls mouth and 2 drops of blood on the bones. I think it will connect to the ear.

The title of this wonder is Why Are Flamingos Pink. The # is #1.One thing i lernd was that flamingos start gray feathers and not pink. The other thing i lernd is that flamingos color develops by eatting shrimp and algae. Because shrimp and algae have pigment in them. One Wonder word is habitat:a place an animal lives.

I like to play soccer on an HSA team, and also like to ski at Snowshoe Mountain. In both chess and swimming, I won trophies this year.  I have two brothers and one sister. Our family does triathlons.

This is a blog by Caleb for Ms. Berkman's 5th grade class!