Copyright (c) 2014 by Abel Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abel -- Blogmeister

The MAN The MYTH the LEGEND, Abel-

by Abel teacher: Leah Berkman

In this article, I learned that in IceLand the Christmas season begins 13 days befor Christmas day. I also learned that the king of IceLand forbade telling folk tales in 1746. From the article it says that," For 13 days , a goblin or elves will leave gifts in children's shoes but only the good children. The bad kids get a potato'. The last thing I learned is that they believe in goblins. Iceland's holidays are wacky.

The name of my biome is the alpine tundra. Some of the organisms that live there are the gophers, bull elk and a snow owl.

I would like to visit the alpine tundra so I can see all of the wild life there. Also because of the mountains. I would not like to go there because of the bad weather. To me the alpine tundra is one of the coolest places on earth.

This years Monster project will be awesome. We'll be learning all about working together and building. Last years monster really inspired me. I think that our monster will be the best of all=http://=http://!!!

Article posted October 3, 2012 at 01:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 75

I got the ipad and the arms on the monster project. The class that gave me the description for the arms were Ms. Gallico's and Ms. Meyer's class at River Valley School. The class that gave me the description for the ipad were Ms. Stoolman's and Mr. Doerfler's class at Yangon International School. The arms will have tie dye bones, transparent arms, muscular, sparkling spikes, unicorn tattoo, bloody and will be 36 inches long and 12 inches wide. The ipad will have a circular shape and will be pitch black, crimson droplets, gold sparkles and will be bumpy. It will be 9 inches long and 27 inches wide. I think the ipad will connect to the tail and the arms will connect to the sholders.

Article posted September 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 95

Can You Beatbox?

Beatboxing is when you use your mouth, lips, tongue and voice to make music. I learned that beatboxers have skills. They are very flexible and the music they make is always changing the way it sounds. It can be high, low, loud, quiet, fast and slow. I also learned that there are beatboxing championships for beatboxing.

Hi,my name is Abel. This is my first time blogging but I already think its fun. I thing blogging will make this year super fun.