Copyright (c) 2014 by FO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FO -- Blogmeister

USA

5C

by FO

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Seven Random Facts 09/18/09
My Hopes and Dreams 03/01/09
I wonder 02/28/09
Riddle83 04/25/08
Wild Animals 04/04/08
Naughty 04/04/08

Article posted September 18, 2009 at 08:09 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 100

1.       I have one brother and one sister.

2.       My favorite unit in school is science.

3.       I was born in Virginia somewhere near Great Falls.

4.       I have one bird named Lemon Drop .

5.       I love sports.

6.       I enjoy visiting the mountains.

7.       I was born on September 10, 1999.

I have a lot of hopes and dreams. Some of them are to improve my skills in soccer. I want to be amazing in soccer because I just love to be the best at that. I actually loved playing soccer ever since I was in 1st grade. My favorite player is Dida who plays in ACMilan and the Brazilian team, and one day I wish to be just as good as he is.

I also want to be an A student at all times. I already do get As but on my report card I got As and Bs. I guess I did because I was talking in class .SO I think I need to work harder at controlling myself in class. I know I can improve my math grade by getting neater when I multiply or divide. In science I would need to improve my projects. In reading and writing I guess I am OK but I need to keep reading nightly.

I would love to stop breaking my teeth by wearing my guard and eating carefully and stop goofing off.

This hope and dream is something I thought I had but apparently didn’t, it is to have true friends and make some good lasting friendships.

This writing piece was inspired by RANDI's writing.

Sometimes I just wonder why there are poor people and rich people. Why there are happy people and miserable people. Why there are strong people and weak people. Why there are bullied people and bullies. Why there are criminals and innocent people. Why there are people who believe in God and others who don’t. Why there are lunatic people and wise people. Why there are colored people and white people. Can’t everything be equal? Let me know what you wonder about or if you have answer. Now I wonder if you will comment. Will you?

Article posted April 25, 2008 at 01:23 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 99

I am always noisy,

I have many different things like jaguars, anacondas and many monkeys.

I have a lot of green things.

Who am I? Do you think you know?

Article posted April 4, 2008 at 07:59 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 53

I was waiting for a long time to meet a wild animal. In the summer vacation, when school finished, I traveled to America, to be exact Virginia. We found "Black Rat Snakes" and "Garter Snakes", we also saw a fox and several deer. Recently in driving in Lebanon I think I saw a coyote in a huge pile of trash in a junk yard. It was far away, but it looked pretty wild to me. We heard that there are many hyenas in the mountains, but I never saw one. I will keep looking out for wild animals.

Article posted April 4, 2008 at 09:24 AM GMT0 • comment (13) • Reads 46

If you want to be naughty, bring a messy monkey to class. Run naked and let the teacher scream, so they go to the office. At the end of the day, hug your teacher.