Copyright (c) 2014 by MA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MA -- Blogmeister

Makram ROCKS

5A

by MA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Article posted February 4, 2010 at 08:00 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 74

MoraMy project is Moraines;<br /><br />
<br /><br />
My project is Moraines. In the beginning I was hoping that my project is Moraines. When it came to my turn to slip the paper, suddenly I took it in worry I was hoping that my project is Moraines.  When I took it I saw the word Moraines and the meaning. I really wanted Moraines because I love them and last night before the science test, my sister taught me a lot about Moraines and even after the project I read books about them, I didn’t only read about Moraines I read other things like tills and outwash plains… Miss Noshie even taught me a bit about Moraines. Step by step I wrote the project. I took my time and I worked happily. I hope you like my project. Thank you. ines

Article posted December 14, 2009 at 07:12 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

بقيت في البيت يومي الثلاثاء والأربعاء. لعبت على الحاسوب. وعندما عاد رفيقي عمر من الرحلة، ذهبت الى بيته ولعبت معه أيضاً على الحاسوب ويوم الخميس عدت إلى المدرسة.

27 words

Speed test

Article posted November 11, 2009 at 08:09 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 49

Wordle Makram

Article posted November 2, 2009 at 08:15 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 38

A Personal Narrative

My knees tremble. ”This is getting serious,” I say. I stare at the gum we got from City Mall. I wait for 5 min. I stare at a shop. I stare at a restaurant called Subway. My tummy growls. Where is my sister. Did they kidnap her?

It was in the weekend after two weeks of school. I was with my sister at Izone. My sister was shopping for clothes. She was shopping because she likes that shop. It was the sales season and she likes the clothes there. She liked this dress but she hated that one, that one wasn’t her size… She kept going from a place to another.

She started with the telephone shop, then to Izone. She kept going and coming… Whenever she went to these places, I had to stay in the car with locked doors. The doors were locked because my sister told me so, so nobody would kidnap me. So all this time I stayed in the car. When she finished from Izone, she went to Arena DVD. She wanted to get some DVD’s so she could watch them up in the village when she’s bored. She watches them at midnight on her laptop in her bed.

“Makram, stay here,” said my sister, and lock the doors. “I’m leaving the phone with you”, She added. Here she went. I waited and waited and waited. 15 min. 20 min. 30 min. But I kept thinking about my sister. I waited for another 5 min. Then I couldn’t take it anymore. My knees trembled. My heart and me. Life and death. I shivered. I stared at the gum we got from City Mall. Then I said it’s too much. She must have gotten kidnapped

Suddenly the phone rang; my sister’s phone was with me. It was my mom. Then everything was fixed. She told me to find the key. I couldn’t I searched everywhere. Then finally I found it, it was hiding behind the steer wheel facing the other side. I asked her now what do I do? She told me get out of the car and call her. I followed her rule but she didn’t hear me. She told if she didn’t here you then get out of the car, lock the doors and go to her. I did then when I reached to her. I guffed to myself thank goodness! My sister talked to my mom and frowned at me.

At the end she told me what happened, the salesman found the DVD at the computer, but he searched for it and didn’t find it. At the end he found it, he took a lot of time to find it.

Article posted April 11, 2008 at 09:17 AM GMT0 • comment (13) • Reads 48

I am Makram who is in love with Manchester. I am 9 years old from Beirut. I love science because it's one of my best subject.