Copyright (c) 2014 by HH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HH -- Blogmeister

5B

by HH

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Article posted April 22, 2010 at 05:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Did these numbers have to exist?

Everywhere I go,

I see these numbers that I always wanted to twist,

3 rhymes with tree,

And I wouldn’t want to be hit by a tree,

3 gives me bad luck,

I wouldn’t want to lose 1 buck,

And also not getting hit by a rock,

I hate these numbers,

They make me want to rip a daisy,

And always drive me crazy!

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 11:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Dear Mom and Dad,

I think deforestation is threatening our planet.

• First of all, trees help stop global warming by reducing greenhouse gases and one/1 tree can produce enough energy for 4/four people every day. They can provide the equivalent cooling effect of 10/ten room size air conditioners operating twenty/20 hours per day. If there is less o2 (oxygen) than co2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere we will have holes in the Ozone layer and the U.V. (Ultra Violet) will pass through the Ozone Layer, causing harmful diseases.

• Another essential reason, if you cut the trees the animals will have no habitat and then we will not have enough food and that will ruin the food chain and more animals will get extinct.

• They improve health by producing o2 (oxygen) and air quality.

Finally, if you cut trees you will end up breathing co2 (carbon dioxide) and not breathing o2 (oxygen).

I think that we have to stop deforestation before it’s too late.

Sincerely yours,

Hassan

P.S.: I am going to do chores and get 1/one dollar.

Article posted November 16, 2009 at 09:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

Have you ever wondered how blood travels through your body? When you inhale you inhale oxygen, and the oxygen goes to the heart and into the left atrium, when you exhale you are getting rid of a waste gas called carbon dioxide. The veins carry deoxygenated (dirty) blood. The capillaries help transport the blood. The arteries carry the oxygenated (clean) blood to all the body parts. The aorta is the biggest and longest artery, the pulmonary vein is the only vein that carries oxygenated blood from the left atrium of the heart to the lungs, the mitral valve on the left side of the heart opens under pressure and the deoxygenated blood goes to the left ventricle and the pulmonary artery is the only artery that carries deoxygenated blood from the lungs to the right atrium, the tricuspid valve on the right side also opens under pressure and the oxygenated blood goes to the right ventricle. The Inferior vena cava carries the blood from you lower body to the right ventricle, the Superior vena cava carries the deoxygenated blood from the upper body to the right atrium. When your heart pumps that is good because that means your more blood is being carried to your heart. Your cell is always wanting nutrients from your food.

When I was eight years old I was moving to a new school called A.C.S. First I did not know anyone and I did not know where the art, music and P.E. were. After 1 month I knew everything, I knew were all the classes were, I also learned how to talk English more and I became level N in reading.

I also learned about history, science and math.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

If I turned into an animal it would be a Bald Eagle. I want to turn into a Bald Eagle because I can fly in the sky and I am the biggest bird, I could eat humans head!!!!Ha ha ha!!!! I would feel strong; everyone would be scared of me=http://!!!! Ha ha ha ha=http://=http://!!!!

Article posted September 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 33

1.I like to watch Naruto.

2.I like to play Naruto.

3.My friends are Rudy, Allan, Ziad, Sary, Omar, and Ammar.

4.I like to play soccer.

5.I like electronics.

6.I like tennis, swimming, and volleyball.

7.I like P.E.

8.I like art.

9.I like computer.

If I had a special day I would wake up, brush my teeth, change my clothes, then I would take $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 and I would buy all kinds of electronics and I would buy all the games I like and 10 televisions and I would also buy a DVD and DVD discs and I would play and watch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day.