Copyright (c) 2014 by AH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AH -- Blogmeister

About me

5B

by AH

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Article posted May 26, 2010 at 06:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Sometimes Death is a natural thing

Sometimes Death is a unnatural thing

No one will ever like it

It’s part of life

But it’s the sad part of life

Death is a sacrifice we all have to take

Article posted February 3, 2010 at 06:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

Dear Mom and Dad,

I think deforestation is ruining our planet and future. First of all, trees help stop global warning by reducing greenhouse gases. They absorb over use gases. They produce enough oxygen for 4 people.

Second, trees reduce enough needs by providing shade and a windbreak in the winter. Trees provide the equivalent cooling effect of 10 room-size air conditioners that operate 20 hours per day.

Third, they provide habitat for native wild life. They provide an estimated $273 of environmental benefits in every year of its life.

Article posted November 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 32

Have you ever wondered how your blood travels in your body? Hurry, hurry! I need to pump said the heart sorry said the deoxygenated blood. The inferior vena cava and superior vena cava were all stuck in traffic. Ok the heart said, get in the Right atrium. Oh my gosh they all shouted! We are all squished please heart stop squishing us. “Get ready the tricuspid valve is about to open!” Said the heart. Wee, ouch I fell!! Ahh squished again I am waiting to be taken to the lungs. The pulmonary artery is the only artery that carries deoxygenated blood to the lungs and from the lungs you exhale, you get rid of carbon dioxide gas as waste. We inhale oxygen gets inside our lungs then it will be carried by pulmonary vein to the left atrium and then to the left ventricle. Then the aorta will carry the clean blood to all body parts.

My advice to you is always eat healthy food and keep away from polluted areas .

Oh my gosh I said my dad got me the knew itouch. My sister got a knew camera my mom was so happy that we were happy. that day we went to school and came back my sister said my stomach is hurting. MY mom did not believe her I told her stop nagging soon my sister was very upset. So then the next day she did it again. At night my sister was calling my mom loudly. I woke up I told her come down here my sister came. I took her to my mom then she fainted. I held her and shouted for my mom. My mom and dad came running my mom started crying because she thought she was dead, but then she told me to go call my brother we are taking here to the hospital. Mom told me I can go to bed but then my biggest sister woke me up and told me you have to go to the hospital to tell the doctors what happened soon I got to the hospital I found my parents soon I started talking to the doctor than I shouted stomach ach then

They found out what wrong and did the operation soon my big sister took me home with her car and I slept after a few days. My sister came house she like as good as she usually.

Move over you wooden thing we are all squished in a basket I hate being squished I a basket. Oh no the boy with the cap hey who turned off the light. Just felt a touch. Ahhh a bright light ahh this is better than being in a basket but still the bright light is annoying. Iiiiiich I am choking. I just felt a burst of sweat. oh no I wish I was in the basket. My ears hurt from all the loud sounds around me. Why are the people shouting so loudly. It is like the thumbing of bombs at war. I felt a hard round object touch me It feels like getting hit by rocks. Ahhh I was soaring up in the sky I could see the hole stadium. Suddenly my wooden body gets rubbed against the filthy soil. I am held by an angry player from my two sides I am about to break. Oh how I wish I wasn’t uses for baseball

Ramsey is my best friend he loves to watch tv I know he never lies. He solves lots of problems he is really tall. He is good in Arabic. I never hit him he has some other friends but I am his best friend I was his his friend from fourth grade till now

This movie up is about this old man he had his wife but she died by climbing up a hill. People thought he was a old man that could not do anything but he did he stuck balloons to his house and it flew he flew to a palace so he could put his house there so then he found a old man the man was bad he controlled dogs on the journey there was a small boy how was fat.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Ahhh I shouted there was one cockroach that was walking right close to me. My nanny was following it with a slipper then my nanny squished it with her slipper soon I was eating my ice cream I found like a hundred mosquito’s on the wall I threw my ice cream and shut the door soon all my family came I told them what happened All the house was filled With insects. We had to sleep in my parents room . We all got sheets and started to sleep on them. I woke up next morning They were not gone. So I quickly ran back to the room as fast as I could. But soon my driver arrived with like ten insect spray Each one got one and we sprayed into action. I sprayed mosquito’s because I was so angry of them . My brother sprayed the cockroach

Article posted September 14, 2009 at 09:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

My name is AH!

I like videogames.

My best subject in school is science.

My favorite sport is soccer.

I am a fast food eater.

I love the Internet.