Copyright (c) 2014 by TiD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TiD -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by TiD

teacher: Meg Griffin

It was the day after we went home from Thanksgiving vacation.The class had to do an experiment.The class had to use a syringe to release air water and flour.When I released the flour the first time it got on me.When I released it the second time it only got on my finger.Next experiment was water.When I released the water it went straight in the water.Before I did both the water and the flour I did air.I kept testing air with the syringe.When I pushed in the back of the syringe nothing came out.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 03:07 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 55

My thoughts on Fouth Grade are thinking about being a better person by doing more reading,math,science,social studies and language arts. So to have a brillant mind you have to study more for tests to do good like to spell words in spelling. Also,listening to your teacher

and folloing directions are very important in school.

In closing, these are my thoughts on fourth grade.