teacher:

Hey Guys. This is the end of the year and all, and I Just want to say goodbye. I've had a lot of fun bogging, And It has been Great. So I just wanted to say goodbye.

Hey guys! I just got finished a science experiment where I filtered poulutants out of water. The sad thing is, we can't filter every thing out of water such as bacteria. So, more and more fresh water is being pouluted and there is less and less of it we can use. Remember the earthquake in Haiti? What happened was they did not have clean water to drink and some of them died because of disease. The same happens all over the world. And since there is more and more people in our population, and less water to drink, there is a real problem going on.

But, you can help. You have to conserve your water and protect it from poulutants. Together, we can stop the water chrisis. 

Article posted March 29, 2010 at 01:45 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 36

So, here we are at the end of March, almost half a year after Windows 7 was released. And about 3 years after Windows Vista was relased. So, my question is, which is better,  Windows 7 or  Windows Vista?

Now, I WAS going to go into writing about my opinions about the topic, BUT THEN I THOUGHT, WHY NOT GET OPINIONS FROM MY LOYAL READERS? So, please give me your opinions and the answer to the question, Which is better,  Windows 7 or  Windows Vista?

Being a pair of feet is a tough job. For example,n we have to push the pedals on a bike. We also have to support pedestrians who amble. Finally, after a long days work, we get to rest on a pedestal and get massaged by a podiatrist

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 12:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

One October,I went to the animal shelter to get my new cat. when I walked into the cat room, I saw a prime ginger colored cat in one of the cages. The second I saw him, I knew he was perfect. So, I chose him. I felt exited! When he got home the primary thing he did was explore. The secondary thing he did was eat some food. Then he took a well deserved sleep.

This week we had a lot of rain that caused a lot of problems for us. First of all, there were a lot of trees that were uprooted. Roads were closed and houses were damaged. Also the rain caused a lot of flooding. A lot of people couldn't leave  their homes, but those who did got stuck on the roads. The rain caused a lot of problems for us.

Things to do this Week

1.Fix microscope so I can do science project.

2.Do science project so I can turn it in at school.

3.Construct Miniature Clock radio for mechanics class.

4. Fix microwave so I can get paid $5 from Mom.

5.Read  His Majesty Charles the Magnificent for school.

6.Draw picture of a magnified atom for science class.

Dear Paul,                                                                                                                        3-4-2010

Why not join my zoology club?  I think you'd like it. Each month, we start to study the biology of a certain animal. As a part of that, we study a few of the organs in the animal's body. As a treat, we go to the zoo at the end of the month. Also, at the end of the year, we study a certain animal that is on the zodiac . I hope you will join because if you don't, you'll miss out on a lot of knowledge!

Your friend,                              

Donald

Article posted February 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

There was this magician that was a catfish. He sported a blue bow tie around his neck. And he also he smelled quite strongly of Vinegar. But Perhaps it was a little weird that he was out of water and he was still alive! Now to his tricks. He had a load of tricks. Such as making a rabbit appear out of a hat. And his best trick, which was really good, was when the Catfish-Magician guy turned a ticket into a ten-thousand dollar bill. 

Today I learned somethings about Haiti. First that their life is very hard. They normally live on a dollar a day. They also have to take care of their lifestock and pump water before and after school.  Their normal breakfast is a peice of bread and coffee! Sounds good! At school, HaItian children learn in very small classrooms. they also have only one or two school books. This was the main day of a Hatian Child.

At our school we are rasing money for the hatians. We are donating money to haiti. For each dollar we give, We get to cut out a paper heart to put on the wall outside our class room.