-

by teacher: Ms. A. McKay
SUESSICAL 05/02/12
Pink Shirt Day 04/02/12
03/19/12
my top 10 fav. sports 02/16/12
testing on animals 02/09/12
Ecological footprint 02/02/12
Wild Earth T.V 01/25/12
Hatchet 01/18/12
Bella 12/16/11
12/12/11

We went to Suessical on April 4th at the Conexes art center it wasn’t that interesting or entertaining but I liked it a bit. I think the story worked out good and it was almost exactly like the book. I liked the actual script because it was the animals and in the play they didn’t were costumes.

I thought the actors were believable because they played just like the actors in the book. There volume was really good and there articulation was really good they pronounced the words clear and good. They stayed true to their characters.

It set up good and the actors moods were really good I liked Horton’s the best and gurtrudmick fuzz.

I liked the play and I thought the actors were really good they would do everything like the book.

What did you learn about Pink Shirt Day that you didn't know before?                                                     i did not now that a grade 9 got bullied and the grade 12 people helped him.

Did you have any connections to anything you read today that you would like to share?                        I know someone who gets bullied every day he gets pushed and people call him names and he has no friends.                      

i think the bully should be kicked out of the school so the person who is getting bullied will have a good school life.

What do you think needs to be done in schools to stop bullying?                                                             Say if u bully someone you will get kicked out of the school.                                                                                                            

How do you think that you can make a difference?                                                                                   i can put up a sign and show them how bad the story is.

1 Hockey

2 Baseball

3Lacrosse

4 Football

5 curling

6 Speed skating       (only a bit)

7 Snowboard

8 Skiing

9 Dodge ball

10 ball hockey

and that is all of my fav. sports

i think it is a good thing because you don't kill people and just animals and if you dont test it it will kill people lots of people and it will be the creators fault. They should test it on animals then humans to make sure that it would not kill people and just animals.

I could recycle more and walk to school and don't drive all the time. Stop wasting garbage and don't throw lots of things out and don't use lots of electronics because a lot of power is being used. Don't always eat meat eat a balanced meal vegetables and meat like I always do.

Which channel did you think was the most interesting?

Luckey's web cam

Did you see anything that was interesting or surprising?

yes because they would constantly sneeze and one bear would go in front of the camera.

Why do you think they have chosen to document nature in this way?

Because they don't have to film them in person.

What benefits do you think this type of observation gives?
i think it gives the benefits of sleep so they don't have to film at night.

What do you think they are trying to learn more about?

learn about the animals behaviour.

If you could set up a live feed anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Africa because there is lots of animals and i can see what there doing with out going to Africa.

1) Based on the first few chapters, do you think you will like this book?

No I dont really like this book because it is not action so like there is not going to be a tornado so it is not action if there was a tornado I would love this book.

2) Describe how you might feel if you were in a similar situation to Brian. What do you think you would have done the same as him? What do you think you would have done differently?

I would have done the same thing as Brian because he did smart stuff like landing the plane in the water and taking the mike and yelling for help.

3) Make some predictions about what will happen in upcoming chapters. Explain why you have made these specific predictions.

I think that Brian will get attacked by a wolf or coyote and he kills the coyote or wolf and then a guy in a plane comes to save him. I made this prediction because Brian is on the shore unconscious then when he gets up he fights a coyote or wolf.

4) What do you notice about Gary Paulsen's writing style? Do you like his writing so far? What would you ask him if you had the opportunity to interview him?

I would ask him why was Brian unconscious.

Article posted December 17, 2011 at 02:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

I got a new dog on December 16 and I played with her all night and my cousins came over and we played for a long time and Bella is black and brown and she loves to play. Bella is awesome=http://