Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Always Dancing Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM Always Dancing -- Blogmeister

Dancing Machine

Miss Mills 2009-2010

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by MM Always Dancing

teacher: Courtney Mills

Awesome 06/14/10
Massachussets 06/07/10
Miss Unorganized 05/13/10
Sabrina and me 04/09/10
Easter 04/09/10
New Girl 03/21/10
Madison 02/07/10
Dancing 02/04/10

Article posted June 15, 2010 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 54

[LINK]" rel="File-List" />

I'm going to nationals very soon and I hope we win. Did I mention it was inNew jersey?

The story I have written is Miss Unorginized.  It's about a girl named Ashley and she can't seem to get organized so her friend Bridget comes and helps her. She can't get organized because she is losing all of her things, so Bridget is helping her.  Bridget helps Ashley by helping her clean her locker, bed room at home and then she has boxes to put her stuff that she doesn,t need in storage.  please click here to view my video.

It's almost Sabrina's and my birthday

:)Maddi-4/15/10

:)Sabrina's- 4/13/10

1)I went to see what I got in my Easter basket

2) Then I got to see my big brother Justin that I never get to see because he’s in college now.

3) Then I went to my grandparents house.

4) I had an Easter egg hunt with mycousins.

5) We got money candy and little goody bags.

Article posted March 22, 2010 at 02:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

[LINK]" rel="File-List" />

Dear Miss Mills,

The book I am reading is called “The new girl” {Allie finkle rules for girls} It’s about a girl who moves and starts as the new girl at “Pine Heights Elementary."

But being the new girl isn’t easy and it’s scary.  I mean since one of the girls in Allies class Rosemary, doesn’t like Allie, In fact Rosemary says she going to beat her up after school.  Who new being the new girl would be so hard? [I would be thinking being the new girl really stinks, and I really don’t want to be me right now.]

Sincerely

Madison Minnoe   

Article posted February 8, 2010 at 02:39 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 39

Dear Miss Mills,

The book I am reading is called Elf on The Shelf. Santa sends an elf to your house.  You have to name the elf and you cannot touch him. The elf will loose his magic power to fly back to the North Pole and back to your house every night.  The elf helps Santa watching all the boys and girls to make sure they are good or bad. If you are bad he goes back and tells Santa. He flies back to the north pole every night and returns to your house in a different spot. Your job is to be the first to find him in the house.

Our elf’s name is Jiggles; he comes to our house after thanksgiving time.  I like to be the first to find him in the mornings.  The funniest spot where I found him was in the Christmas tree.  He was also in the plants and in the bathroom on our shelf.  We have had him for four years. I am waiting for him to return this year.

Your Student,

Madison Minnoe

enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted February 5, 2010 at 12:15 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 39

I love to Dance. I dance at the Always Dancing studio in Baldwinsville. I do jazz, tap, lyrical, and ballet. I am also doing a duet with my partner Victoria.

I dance at Always Dancing. I do jazz, tap, lyrical, ballet, and a duet with Victoria. I love the AD family and love to dance.