No Pain No Game

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

7th grade was amazing. I loved being in an IB school. Schools in michigan I bet will be twice as easy. I think I was successful because I got all A's and B's. I learned alot in all my classes . I learned the most in math because I should have been in pre algebra but I was in algebra 1a. I also learned alot of life skills to because this is harder than my other school. So I can take what I learned this year and put it in my new school. If I did that the next year of school should be great. I learned the how to learn vocab the hard way (No offence). I would like to have laptops in my new school too.

Thank you for the best year ever. ps best Language Arts teacher ever!!!!1

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 12:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I think I-town wasn't worth the 32 dollors. I thought it was going to be bigger. I also thought it would be less looking like a big office room and look like a cool hall way were you had to go though a door to get into the country. I learned that all the countrites have to lean on another country for supplies and tourists to come to their country for them to survive. I would change the size because it was so small. I would also change the look because it looked like a office building. There also needs to be doors to all the countries because some people just came in and took stuff from us. The best part was the drinks and food in Mexico.

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Article posted May 5, 2012 at 02:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

I think the format is kind cool making it look like you get to see all the different sides to the story. I think the big idea is that a community comes together to make this garden. I liked Wendell because he is caring and I feel bad that his son died. I don’t like Sam because he uses kids and thinks that he can by everything. But he is also very nice to everyone. I liked the can flowers that Mr. Howard did, I also liked the rock painting because I can use it as a mother’s day gift. I didn’t like the growing your flower in Mrs. Naramore class because my mom hates worms and they gave us one and she throw mine away with out even telling me.

Article posted May 5, 2012 at 01:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I’m so glad the research is over . Now I can start on the museum display and the poster board. I found out that the Parthenon wasn’t the biggest or the oldest temple it was just one over the most remembered. It is going to help answer my guiding question because the information I got kind of fits around the topic. I’m almost ready I have most of my museum display done and haven’t started on my poster board.

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 02:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

I'm writing about my football pick for who will be the Super Bowl Champions. One of my first choices is the New England Patriots. I choose them because their team is really good but their player's get injured a lot. If they could fix that problem they would be my favorite choose. My second choose would be the Green Bay Packers. I choose this team because they went 17-1 last season. The only con is the way the Packers played, they played like they couldn't lose. Then they lost to the Kansas City Chiefs who were 7-9. My last pick is the New York Giants because they won the Super Bowl last year. I have no major cons for this team because of how well rounded the team is.

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 02:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

I really didn't like the chicken wing experiment because I'm kind of queasy. I almost throw up once we broke the bone and it started bleeding. I couldn't go on I felt like a wimp because I had 2 girls in my group and they didn't even look disgusted. I think it was worthwhile because I learned that if you break a chicken bone I get queasy. I learned a lot about the muscles and tendons. Also I learned about the skin and blood stream's.

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 02:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Yellow is the felling on your skin after you went sun tanning.

Yellow smells like a fresh banana that you just peeled.

Yellow is the color of a square piece of butter you just pulled out of the fridge.

Yellow is the sound a bee buzzing around.

Yellow looks like the midday sun.

Yellow is the taste of a cheese pizza just coming out of the oven.

Yellow is the smell of a tuilp that you just planted yesterday.

Yellow is the look of fresh peeled and cut potato.

Yellow is the sound of a football bouncing off the field goal post.

Yellow is the look of fresh streched dough.

Yellow is the color of the new shoes you bought.

Yellow is the feeling you get when the morning sun is warming you up.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 02:13 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

My reaction to the movie is I think back then the southern people were racist against the blacks. I would have been one of the ones that didn't care what color they were. No I wouldn't be able to take it I would brake down from the frustration. I think the nine high schooler's had a lot of guts to go to that school. I wouldn't be able to do it because with all the bullying I would have to fight back. The world has changed because know about everyone isn't racist against blacks now a days. One instance of discrimination is how we hate the taliban because they destroyed the twin tower.

Some poets use humor to make their poems funny. Other poets could use serious things. Most things I see though in a poem is rhyming. They also could use drawing or paintings to tell the story. Shel Sivertine uses humor in his poems to make the reader interested to read another one,

I like to play football.