Near the cotton candy forest

Among two unicorns

By a TV

On a carpet

At candy mnt.

Along the river

Above the grass

Toward a chu chu shoe

Under the water

At the snow man

By thy unicorn Charly

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 04:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

Its morning in London, theirs only one reason I know that because I sleep in the trees, in the nightfall were you can see the stars like camping, but the tree im in is next to a mansion and that sucker is huge. But anyway I wake up and see a little boy it’s hard to see his face and he has a butler covered in black and it was hard to see his face to then suddenly his butler vanished then I heard a voice behind me “What are you doing spying on my master.” His voice was a dark velvet voice that seemed kind and gentle, I turn around to see his butler, his eyes are a blood red color yet if you look closely they sparkle in kindness, His hair was pitch black with a shine to it, and he had a devilish smile to him. “I was not spying on! Him I just woke up on the tree so don’t accuse me for that!” Then he started to laugh at me in amusement so he asked me if I want a job so of course I said yes because then I could sleep in a bed and all so I followed him to the young boy. The butler started to whisper to the boy probably because the job thing then when he stopped the boy nodded his head in agreement so it was night time and I went to bed it was so soft and I also I had to work tomorrow it didn’t tack long for me to go to sleep though.

The next morning I woke up from my dog kissing me to death and I knew I had to go to school man that was a good dream even though It didn’t last long and still to this day I add on to this one dream.

For 2012 I whant to be better at basketball, to at least play one game for the IS team.Do better at school like get better grades or get more friends, the drama teacher she's very cool though she is the one that set that goal for me any way.Im going to try to get a third binder, Im alredy on my second one anyway "hehehe" if I at least finish one of these goals Im going to be happy Im going to do it! "BELIVE IT!!"

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 05:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

1)I love to draw anime.

2)I like to eat German food.

3)I have a puppy.

4)I love to play football with friends(tackle.)

5)I have 2 hair colors red, and blond.

6)My great grandpa was friends with Abraham Lincoln.

7)I love watching Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden.