7th grade was amazing. I had a lot of fun. I feel that a lot of things went well for me this year like projects, homework, etc. I also think that not much went wrong throughout our past year. I learned many things but a few that stick out would be . I really wouldn't change much because again the year went really well. The one thing I think that I learned the hard way would be some time management but other than that I was good. Next year will be interesting for me because I may be homeschooled so I'm looking forward to that. For next year's 7th graders I will say this: Stay on top of the ball and you should be fine.

I-Towne was a really fun experience. I loved being able to work and take brakes. I particularly enjoyed going to other countries and exploring the Towne. I learned money and time management through working and shopping. I really thought selling the newspaper was fun and coming back with so much money. I would love to do I-Towne again.

With the research for the fair done, I have learned many things. I have learned, for one thing, that Romans didn't spend their lives too differently from ours. They did just about all the same things as we do today. They went to work or to clean the house. So do we, we just don't work in a shopping cart full of food. I have almost all of my project done. All I have left is to wrap up my 3D project and then finish my board. I'm looking forward to the fair.

I got a really fun surprise over spring break. We were going to the air port so my mom would know where to go to pick up my dad when he returned from Wisconsin. We went in because my dad said he had to use the bathroom. When we got in we started to look for a bathroom. Next my parents told me to look at something and what do you know. My aunt was coming down the escalator. So she stayed here about 4 days and we went sightseeing. What a surprise.

The chicken wing dissection was interesting. The skin was quite hard to get through and ours still had some feathers on it. I learned that tendons in chickens can be fragile. When the first person started to move them to move the wing, they broke. All in all I thought it was a really fun lab. The frog should be fun.

Red.

Red is the feeling of spice,

Red is the taste of fire.

Red is the color for people not nice,

Red is your face with a flat tire.

Red is your hearts in video games,

Red is the color of demons eyes.

Red is the color you see with pain,

Red are the spots on some ties.

Red is the color of my favorite shirt,

Red is the feeling of a rose peddle.

Red is the color of flowers on dirt,

Red are your cheeks with a golden meddle.

Red.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 02:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

After watching this movie I felt proud that some kids had the courage to do this. I would not have had the courage, I would have stayed home or away. After seeing what some of the kids did to the nine, I defiantly would not have gone there anymore. There is a lot of "segregation" type thing going on today. We sometimes use race or looks. People with glasses or disabilities like handicapped people. If someone had glasses they might be called four-eyes.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 02:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

Martin Luther King jr.'s quote really speaks to me because it inspiered me to reach for my dreams, that I have to work for them.

I Have A Dream

I have a dream,

But it is not about cream.

It is about a queen,

She is not bad.

She is not sad.

She is full of love and kindess,

A fun and loveable sense of kindness,

One that we should all share with each other.

I have a dream.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 02:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

In science we have been studying cells. Some things/avtivities that we have done are: Labs like looking at them, videos, and woorksheets(Not my favorite). Cells are made up of many different parts that make it up. For instance, the nucleius is the controle room for the cell. So far I have loved getting to check the cells out and move around.