Article posted May 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 104

Because of spring time the trees in Colorado have been really colorful and the grass has been greener. Colorado is my favorite place to live just for this reason. The one thing I hate though is that the weather can chance within five minutes. Judging by the spring time I can tell that this summer will be one of the most beautiful summers in a wile.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 86

I do not really like the way the book is set up because you never come back to one character twice. The format is weird. I think the big idea is that if a community really comes together and all does there part you can make a big difference. The activity that I liked the most is the one in 2d art where we made seed paper and planted seeds.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

World history influenced life our lives today in many ways .my guiding question was how did Ramses II effect life in ancient Egypt. I learned a lot like Ramses II saved Egypt from being taken over three times. He also built many great buildings in Egypt. The most interesting part for me was when I was doing research because I found out all the different facts.

I learned many other things from other projects but all I really did was looked around. There were many other cool things like one kid built an ancient Greece catapult. Another built a bow and arrow. Another built a gladiator shield. There were many cool projects and I enjoyed looking and learning about them all.

The sport monster has:

A basketball for a head

Golf clubs for limbs

Footballs for hands

Golf tees for fingers

Shoulder pads for a chest

And a tackle pad for a stomach

Baseball gloves for feet

And for toes more golf tees.

As you can see this monster is super sporty.

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 09:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

We dissected a chicken leg so we could understand the functions of tendons and bones a little better. I thought that it was really interesting because if you pulled on a ligament the leg would move back and fourth. I think that it was worth wile because it is not every day you get to take apart a chicken leg. I learned that every part in an organism works together.

Through the door

Under the table

Over the carpet

Around the rock

In the box

Out the box

Into the room

Throughout my closet

out the window

Into my car

Down the street

Football

Outside in the rain

Outside in the sun

Touchdown

Ball in my hand

At the game

Losing so far

Losers we are

I picked the phrase "Believe you can and you're halfway there.” I think it means that if you believe you can do a task you will have the ability to do it no matter what anyone says. It could apply to my life because if I believed I could do half the things that I don’t do I would be a way better student than I am today. If someone does not believe that they can do something tell them the phrase and it will make them feel good about themselves and their abilities to do stuff. If everybody’s mind was set on believing in that phrase them the world would be a place where nothing is impossible.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 12:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

I have not learned many things about Greece but I have learned a few things. First of all I learned that women were of less equality than men. I don’t think it should be that way I think that everyone should be equal. Furthermore I have learned that there were competitions that determined ones ranking over the others.

In class we are doing a Greece reenactment was we get to participate in competitions were we rank up our city state. For example my city state is Argos and we are in the lead by couple hundred points.

I am a 7th grader in colorado. My favorite types of things to do are hand out with my friends, play football, play basketball and learn. Of all the classes I would have to say math is my favorite but I think language arts would be my second favorite. I don’t really like school. When I get older I want to be a pro football player or an engineer for NASA. Well that is a few important things to know about me.