WOW! This year really flew by. I remember it like it was yesterday when I started 7th grade. I think this year went very well. I made lots of new friends, and had lots fun! For me 7th grade was successful. I don't think there was much to be down about. I learned a lot of stuff academically, but most of all, to study really hard! I don't think I would change anything, I think this year went really well. There were defenetley some things I learned the hard way, like studying for all those big tests.

How To Survive 7th Grade...

To survive 7th grade you need really good friends to help you get through the year. Also study very very hard, even if you think you already know it. Very important, bring a pencil to every class! Last but not least, never forget your text book!

I really liked International Towne, it was really fun. In 5th grade I went to the same place except it was Young Ameritowne, then I couldn’t wait till 7th grade. I think it was a really fun and educational experience for us, so I am glad we had the opportunity to go. I learned a lot about other countries how they speak and what they sell. I also learned how to spend my money wisely. If I could change anything it would probably be the breaks. I think the breaks were really short and it didn’t give us enough time to go everywhere for a decent time. I think the best part was the free stuff, I think it was really fun to buy whatever you wanted and it was basically free!

I was really impressed with the things people did too. I think the World History Fair influences our lives today because we learn a lot about things we didn't know about. My guiding question was, "How did the Romans live in the ancient times?" I learned that the Romans lived very differently in the ancient times then now. Romans wore either tunics or togas depending on who they were and they lived in small or spacious houses.

I was very impresses with the other 7th graders. Some people dressed up, and some people were really creative. I learned a lot just by looking at their 3D projects. I learned about Medusa and how she was beautiful at first, I also learned what the Egyptians and Romans wore. I think everybody did a great job.

I didn’t really like the book Seedfolks. I didn’t like the book because it was so short and because of the format. It really bugs me when authors make chapters when only one person is talking. I also didn’t really care for any of the characters in the book. I think the big idea of the book is the people that live in the neighborhood coming together to plant in the garden, I think it also teaches us students to work together and see an example of people who didn't know eachother but then were great friends.. I think the activities we did in classes were really fun. In science, we planted tomatoe plants, I think that will help us with team work. In french class, we made colorful spirals, math we made flowers, and language arts we painted rocks. My favorite activity was painting the rocks because I made my own little pet rock.

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 01:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

My World History Project is going very well. My guiding question is "How did the Romans live in ancient times?" My topic hasn't changed that much but I did learn a lot of interesting facts about ancient Rome. For my project I am making a 3D part of ancient Rome. It is very fun. I baisically have all my research put together and my poster board so I really can't wait till the World History fair

I love Spring! Spring is probably my favorite season of the year. I like spring because its not too hot or too cold.It also rains in Spring!!! Most people say that they think that when it rains they feel glomy, well they have obviously never danced in the rain! I love it when it rains the sound of the "pitter patter" against the roof. I love the smell after it rains its so refreshing, and its even better when there is a rainbow after!

I actually do not think that the chicken wing dissection was that fun. I personally do not like seeing blood, raw meat, or anything like that. I ended up touching the chicken wing, ONCE, then I decided that I would write instead of dissecting the chicken wing. I really am not excited for the frog dissection. I learned that one of the tendons controls the muscle so when you pull it, the arm moves, eeek!

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 12:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

Purple

Purple is the mountain majesty

Purple is the lavender smell

Purple is the taste of grape juice

Purple is the color of royalty

Purple is the color of the flowers in the summer

Purple is a butterfly's wing

Purple is the color of enchantment

Purple is the color violet

Purple is the wall in my room

Purple is the color of a bruise

Purple is the color of awareness

Purple is my favorite color

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 12:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 75

After I saw this movie I was really shocked. I was disappointed that all those people stood in the crowd and did what everybody else was doing. The students didn't even think for a second hey what if I was Ernest Green. No, all the students did was make everything worse. There were some people in the movie that stood up for Ernest Green and his friends, I was really proud of those people. I don't think I could have done what Ernest Green and his friends did, I am a very sensative person, so taking all those comments would probably bring me down. Today things have changed very much. Everybody excepts eachother no matter what race. Some people still discriminate certain people like who's wearing the latest trends or who's the smartest, but we can work on that.