The best part for me in I towne was all the food. What I would have changed was the break time maybe a little longer. What I thought of the experience was that I did teach a lot about international trade and peace.

What I think about the format is that it is pretty short and it should be at the very least 150 pages. The big idea I believe is that it does not matter where you come from it matters what is on the inside and how you treat people. My favorite character is virgil because he stands by his dad no matter what srazy ideas he has.

My topic is Athena and I did not find out a lot about her. But I think that was because she was not one of the main gods but I found a lot of folk tales with her in them. That was when I decided that she was my topic before I had chosen one. My finale project was not as I thought it would be but I have a good idea the Parthenon finding out how to make it is pretty hard but I have it all figured out.

“Well why don’t I talk about the way we misunderstand about people” the counselor said “ we all have those days where we don’t want to do anything but we all need to have a reason for it does not matter if you saw on the news something bad happened we can’t change it. We all know it is sad but it does not mean anything so at least try to be happy for your friends and family and yourself.”

“ok I will try but for every one but myself” the student replied.

I love being able to do science with cells. The absolute best part for me is that we get to work with microscopes. I’ve only been able to work with them once and we did not get to do the fun things such as find the cell our self. Learning a little bit more than I’ve ever had before.

Lately I’ve been reading about this book called ROT & RUIN. It is very well written with excitement and heartfelt material . The only down side of it is that it is written in parts and each part is twelve to thirteen pages long even so I’m almost finished with the first part.

What happened with the wiki was that it was hard communicating with people not in the school. It was confusing to find out who was doing which part of the poem to say and finding facts about our poet. But it is possible to get things done if you set your mind to it.

My goals for 2012 have been mostly the same as 2011, 2010, and so forth but I am setting a new one keeping up on things in my life such as home work, house cleanliness, and family events. That should affect me by keeping focused and getting me a plane ticket to California for the summer.

Greece was known for their religion and beliefs. They had many different ways to rule. Some had kings others had a group of people.

What we are doing in humanities is splitting up into groups. Then Making a logo for our city-states. Then learning a Greek alphabet. And also making up a hand shake plus a chant.

Article posted November 14, 2011 at 07:51 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 546

I have never read a very good mystery story before but none the less SCOOBY-DOO, is my favorite mystery book ever though it is not a good mystery story I still love it with a passion.