-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

My favorite sculpture at a local campus was the steam sculpture. The reason that I liked the sculpture was it had steam coming out of it. It also was a really really cold and wet outside. But the reason it was really cold outside was because we had to stay outside for three whole hours. So the steam helped us warm up a little bit. And it was almost the last sculpture we seen but there was still one more sculpture. Then after we got done with seeing the last sculpture the bus came and we went back to school.

Article posted April 15, 2009 at 09:58 PM GMT • comment (15) • Reads 216

Spring Break

By Alice

This spring break was very fun I went to a very special place were we got to spend time with my family and with my friends. I also got to go to a pool and it has a very big hot tub. Another thing I did this spring break is I got to play with my oldest sister and she doesn’t play that much especially with me. My sister’s birthday party was on the last weekend of spring break. At the end of spring break I went over to my cousin Tweetys house and we had a very sad Easter because my brother and sister had to get in trouble and didn’t get to play the wii but me and my cousin got to play the wii still. And I also got to watch movies with my mom. I also got a lot of candy because my mom was being nice the last weekend of spring break. And that’s how I ended my spring break.

A polygon can have any amount of sides but they have to be strait not curved and they also have to be closed.that is my article about polygons.

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 09:27 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 99

Spring Break

By Alice

This spring break was very fun I went to a very special place were we got to spend time with my family and with my friends. I also got to go to a very special place with water.

Article posted February 13, 2009 at 06:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

I chose Alice because she is a great actress on twilight and she is my very favorite. And she is talented and very pretty. She is also my favorite character.

The food that I got to have for thanks giving is alot of things actually. But i had mash potatoes gravy chicken and jello with pie. And alot of other things.

During my snow days I got to make snow men and women with all the snow. I also got to drink hot coacoa with my brother and sisters. But i also got to go over to my cousins house and have a snow ball fight with her and her nabors wich was very fun. And that's what I got to do over the winter time.

The best thing about break is that you get to do things that you can't do in school. Like you get to paint peoples faces and i garantee that you can't do that in school. And you can't do alot of things that are fun at school.