Bmx is SIK-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hey this is Torres9 here to tell you about the feild trip we went on to a college.

My favorite sculputure called the Darth vader and from every angle it looks like darth vaders mask in the middle of this college it is really cool adn there are a ton of other things about it. Like there is a fountain right behind it so it looks like it is coming out of its head it is pretty awesome. Aso it is surrounded by brick buildings it is really awesome.

So i hope you like my sculpture that I talked about see ya later!

-Torres9

Article posted April 13, 2009 at 05:10 PM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 51

Spring Break Fun

I am back from spring break and ready to tell you about it. So hold on and get ready.I went to whistler for spring break so I am going to tell you about it.

DAY 1

I went up there for 4 days and 3 night's we where skiing for 3 days and i went of the biggest jump i had ever went off in the medium terrain park on the first day. we went off huge box's and jumps it was really fun because we went to the terrain park about 5 times a day.

We went on some okay tree runs except the second one because we had to take off are ski's and jump off a clif with rocks coming out of the side of it. Then we went down another tree run which was more fun but harder. I love tree runs a lot.

Also the lunch was fabulous I had a powerade and a huge piece of pizza. My dad and his freind had salads and who knows what else. My 2 other freinds had pasta and fries. And my other freind had a piece of pizza like me.

DAY 2

We where back on the trails early for another fun day of skiing we started off at the terrain park because no on ewent there yet and it was just groomed. we went there a couple more times. then when my freind went off a box and fell but I was after him and got so much speed I went over him.

Then we went back over to the middle lodge on blackcomb mountain. I had a cheeseburger with bacon and cheese. Also I had a fruit cup and a choclate milk. My dad and his freinds had the same thing as last time i think that would be really weird. But thats just my opinion. My freinds had the exact same thing to. Gross...

Finally the car ride home was really long but really fun because we went through vancouver and I saw a ferrari on the way back. We stopped at White Spot. We had a great time over spring break. I had and ice cream with lunch it was delicous.

So that was my spring break writing and there will be more to come before school ends. Not the spring break writing. Different stuff but you will have to wait for me to write those. I know the suspense must be crazy... to bad.

-Torres9

Article posted March 16, 2009 at 09:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

Peanut recall

Do you have a love for peanut products? Well to bad. Peanut products have had a recall. In the USA at 2:00 Am. Who would do that at 2:00 am in the morning crazy right. yeah I know.

Why know?

A bad bug has broken out in all the peanut products in america. "I have had the bug ut us a horrible thing." Micheal Jackson old rockstar and Peanut expert.

A virus in the center of America will be devistating if it hits any big states it will have to be stopped soon before the bug will take over...

-Torres9

Most of the best stories in the world start with “Once upon a time.” Blah blah blah. Not this one.

Most of the best stories in the world start with “Once upon One cold dark December morning a boy woke up and looked out his window. It had been hot and dry the past month and people were losing hope of water. To his surprise snow covered the lawn trees looked as big as snowmen and kids running around the park across the street from his house.

Well the boy looked outside and there was a big frozen pond in his yard. And on that pond a peculiar statue was in the center of the pond.

A Statue the boy said.

A statue his parents agreed.

A pond his grandma exclaimed.

Also the town only ate fish so after the boy got up and went outside he tried to go near the catfish statue but when he got near the statue he heard a voice saying…

In times of trouble

The cat will swim

And resume time

To how it’s been

So the boy went back to his house and pondered over what he had heard.

The days were dragging into weeks and weeks into months the towns supply of fish dwindling to a scarce amount.

The people would discuss and get more and more worried as the cold and clouds didn’t go away.

And for those months the boy was telling the people about what he heard. “The boy was dreaming.” Mr. Write explained. “Well no one else has dared to go close to the statue.”

So over the months people started to realize the statue was getting bigger and bigger. So the townspeople started putting and throwing stuff in front of it like fish food, cat food and all sorts of other stuff.

But nothing happened.

One day a little girl who was very hungry came up to the edge of the ice and started to walk forward and the ice didn’t crack. So she walked up to the statue and touched it. The clouds cleared the sky and the sun came out.

It melted all the ice and when that happened there was so much ice that a lake formed and washed away the statue. Then fish started appearing in the water and the townspeople cried and cheered for the little girl who saved the town.

So after that there was an annual catfish day honoring what happened that day.

Sincerely, Torres9                  

A Statue the boy said.

A statue his parents agreed.

A pond his grandma exclaimed.

In times of trouble

The cat will swim

And resume time

To how it’s been

But nothing happened.

Sincerely, Torres9

Hey I am back with another choice writing assignment so sit back and start your reading.

I walk onto the cold crisp morning and onto the soccer field my socks already wet from the dew on the grass. The game starts after 5 minutes of warm ups we take the kick. The sun gleaming down on the dew to make a fantastic rainbow on the ground. At half time our whole team demolished 2 oranges each. And we where back better than ever. We won the game 7-1. After that we went to eat at a resturant for lunch. It was really hot outside so i got a smoothie a strawberry smoothie. It was awesome.

So that was my choice writing and i hope you like it.

-Torres9

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

Today we are going to write about how we love the snow so get a blanket and a cup of hot coco and I will get started.

I would rather be outside in the shiny snow than be in a house I mean think of all the things you could do outside? Snowboarding, skiing, sledding and allot more! I love the powder snow falling on my face like cotton and the sparkles of the snow flashing different colors. And making snow angles in the snow for hours before I get frost bite. And the sweet steam of the hot coco as it comes off the stove. And the marshmallows gooey with being soaked with hot coco. Most of all I love it when I get a book and a ton of blankets and read by the fireplace. 

Well that’s what I do when I have a miraculous snow day ahead if me. Well I hope you liked my story and see you next time.

-Torres9

Here is another silly story from my word study.

I had an illegal hot dog that was 1 inch too long it was a great affair. There was a hot dog contestthat required allot of work. I had to assemble a 5ft 7-inch long hotdog that was 6ft tall. Also I had to arrange a great hotdog balloon’s had to acclaim a first place medal for the best hotdog in the world! The judges had to confront me. And they showed me the context of the rules that I was irresponsible and immature to have my hotdog 1 inch over the limit. It was an imortal hotdog. I had to constrain my hotdog skills.

Well I hoped you like my silly story!

-Torres9

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 08:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

5 dialogue descriptions from Twilight: By Stephenie Meyer.

1. "I need to cal Charlie and my mom." I realized through the haze. Page 459.

2. "But what did you tell her?" I panicked.

3. "Hey, Edward!" Alice called enthusiastically.

4. "Don't leave me." She cried.

5. 'I told you I don't want to go!" She exclaimed.

"Fred!" Drake called with sarcastic enthusiasm. As Fred walked in the door with his hands full.” Can you help me?" Fred asked with a tone of irritation.” I can but I don't fell like I need to work on my tan." Drake explained.(Oh and did I mention Fred and drake are turtles... ha ha woops.) "Are you going to give me a tour of the log?" Fred asked hopefully. "Um... sure my tan can wait." Drake replied.

5 years later...

"Almost to the bathroom it was an amazing leaf toilet." Drake said happily. "Um... okay a little weird but okay!" Fred observed.

Well i hope you liked my story.

-Torres9

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 09:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

Here is another silly story.

The extinction of dinosaurs was very importatn. I had to ACT out the role of a dinosaur. Then I signed a CONTRACT. It had an AFFECT on my teacher. There was a great ACTION for no reason. I didnt have very good NAVIGATION because it didnt have any eyes. It COMPLICATED things. Eventually i had to EXPRESS I didnt like to costume. I had to FASCINATE alot of people. Finnaly i had to SEPERATE myself from the costume.

Well that was my silly story.

-Torres9