by teacher: Professor McGonagall

In congress may 21 2009

dear king gourge III

do not like the rule you make. We believe you are being unfair. We want you to make fair rules for your people. We should have life liberty and the pursued of happiness and not the things you say we should do. No one likes your rules. We want to live better and not with you rules.

arwen    

From your enemy,

On wednesday we went on a field trip to look at sculptures. My favorite sculpture was a sculpture that you can go into it. It was just like a compest. it points to North South East and West. There were mediam size holes in the sculpture. We tried to fit as many people as we could in the hole. the recared was 5 people but we got 8 people. That was my favorite sculpture

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 42

my fav. video game is mario party 8. because you can play so many kinds of games. but my fav. is jumproping when ever bex comes over to my house we play mario party 8. we both like jumproping. i always pick the character toadet or yoshi. if you have a chance to play this game you should be yoshi!!!

My favorite TV or movie character is Jackson rathbone for my movie character because he is really cool and a good actor. He plays in Twilight!!! His character is Jasper. My favorite TV character is Scrappy Doo because he is the Cousin of Scooby Doo. He is so cute. I like how he always say scrapy dappy doo. you should watch scooby doo.

Article posted April 15, 2009 at 09:27 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 66

Spring break

On spring break my mom had a baby!!! It is a boy. He is really cute. He was born on April 9 2009. But that’s not all.

I went to Annabel greens house and reepicheep was there too. It was so fun. We first did scrap booking then we played outside because it was 70 degrees out. After that we washed Annabel’s mom’s car. Well kind of washed her car. It ended up to be a huge water fight it was so fun!!! After that we went in the hot tub even know it was 70 degrees out. Before we went in the hot tub we set a tub of cold water. So then we got in the hot tub!!! It felt good in a way and it felt to hot in a way. We decided to play a game so we played truth or dare. But we did not play the bad way. So it was my turn to truth or dare someone so I dared Annabel green to dip an apple in ranch and eat it. So she did.

So that’s that. Now you know my spring break!!!            

Article posted January 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 107

i have one dog. i call her witch dog because she is a black dog and she looks like a witch. she is 12 years old. her name is brandy. she is really lazzy. all she dose is eat and sleep.

It was charismas eve at the palmer’s household. There friends and niece where over. that night they left a piece of pie out for Santa. The nested day the chief of the police asked who’s cutting the cheese? Just then they heard a shriek they ran outside and saw a thief with a brief case in the neighbor houses. Then we had a party.    

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 63

the best thing about winter break was i got to go to Iowa and see my family. we got to stay at a hotel with two of uncles my aunt, cousin, grandpa and grandma. we got to go swimming too. the worst thing that happend was it was - 17  degees. it ws so cold out. i loved  my grandma's chirstmas party. i had a lot of fun! there was one thingthat was not fun. the plan ride. we got stuck in the air port for 14 hours. i was stuck with tow dorks. dork 1 is my older sister and dork 2 is my little brother. it was horable.            

I was at the beach. The heat was deadly. I was resting in steam. I got up and ran into the water. My best friend was going to meet me here but there was no sign of her……

7 min. later “where were you”. I said “I got stuck in traffic”. She said. “Come on the game show is about to start.” I said.Welcome to the beach blast game show.” Said the announcer. “Billy what dose teeth mean?” “Well you use your teeth to eat food and to talk like I am ha-ha.” “You got it” Sara what is a bell?” “A bell is something somebody can ring to get attention.” “You got that one right.” “Last but not least abby.” “What dose wheel mean.” Well a wheel is something that you can drive in and it can take you places.” “You got that right.” “Thank you for coming”.         

On thanks giving we have so much food. But my favorite food I had at thanks giving was mashed potatoes and gravy. It has a gooey flavor. The potatoes are as white as snow. The gravy is as brown as leaves on a fall day. If you put them to together you would get mashed potatoes and gravy. On thanks giving you can get together with family and friends. You also can play a game to. On thanks giving night you should stay up until 12 in the morning. Then when you go to bed tell you family what you are thankful for. That’s what my family dose. I said I was thankful for my dog. And for my baby brother that my mom is having. On thanks giving I had two family’s over so I got to play with two friends. I would have had family over but I had moved from Iowa so I could not have family over. Remember always be thankful!!!  

well it all started when i woke up this morning. mooooooooooo my cow alarm clock rang. "honey, time to wake up" my mother said. "uhhhh." i said in a sleepy voice. as i got out of bed and go to the stairs my little brother sleped right throgh me and made me fall strait down the stairs."UUUHHHHH" i had just lost it.my mom ofered a banana. "I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO EAT IT." i said. but at school was wost i desided to go to the bathroom. and i gest i was so tierd that i walked into the mens bathroom. thats why i am going to bed at 7:00 tonight!!!