Maryalice's Blog!!!-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
system 06/06/08
Memorial day weekend 05/27/08
summer 05/23/08
My Pets 05/12/08
Cute 05/08/08
Th witich of Blackbird pond 05/01/08
Around the world in 30 minutes 04/29/08
Around the world 04/22/08
poem 04/15/08
fish 04/15/08

Hi every one it is Maryalice I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry thatI havve not talked to you in a while And to day i need to talk to you about System I am going to tell you why systems are so in portant You see Um let me thiink ua Ok so you know if there will be no trees and then there would be no animals and we would not be alive and there would be no earth I think or I went to far with that evil though well any way Almost or every thing is a system

Article posted May 27, 2008 at 07:19 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 70

Hi everyone it is Maryalice I wanted to tell you about my long boring weekend I did nothing on saturday exept I went to the valley market and bot so many things and then when I got home I sat on the couch being bored to death because there was nothing on tv at all Then My mom made me go shopping and the mall and we saw carnivall my mom said it was boring so we had to skip the carnival but we found out that my mom never brought her wallet and left it at home so we had to drive back get the wallet and drive all the way back and then we went back to the mall bought some things the next day was the worse we had to baby sit and I hate this one baby how took my game and she hid it some were and so I am made=de at her so That is my worest weekend ever love Maryalice

HI everyone it is Maryalice I wanted to tell you about this summer I am so exited tell the end of summer becauses.... school ends for the summer and there is only 104 days of summer dont ask me how I know that though. Also I am going to Japan were I am from I am staying there for 3 weeks I get to go see my grandma and grandpa also I will go to disny land at japan and I will go to a huge=http://=http:// Water slide park and spend the night there also I am going to have a birthday party there and all My friends family and some of my moms friends will come to so I want you to tell me what you are going to do for this summer be for school ends well that is all I wanted to tell you so good bye and dont forget to tell me what you are going to do this summer that is all love Maryalice

Article posted May 12, 2008 at 10:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 68

Hi every one You saw my last pet and so here is my next Pet's they are so cute

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
Then here the other one

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
one more

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
This is my last one

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
well that is all I wanted to show you well bye love MaryAlice

Is int this so cute I nemed him His name is mojo HE is so a dorible

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com

Article posted May 1, 2008 at 08:24 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 96

HI everyone it is maryAlice I wanted to tell you that I (Have to read this book) That I am going to read to you well not read but tell you about. Well this story is based on a girl how lived in 1687 that is about 300 years ago that is a long time ago! So I will start to tell you about that book. There is a girl named kit how Travled From weathers field to barbados! That is far away thought. And did you know that were Kit came from You are sapose to know how to swim. But at weathers field if you know how to swim that means you are a which and that means that I am a which Then and if you were there that means that you are a which back then. Also Kit lived with her grandpa and he was a rich Man and also. She had about 20 slaves. But her aunt in Barbados Does not have any slaves at all kit was surprised about that and she is having a hard time trying to get you to the style of working in sted of having slaves so all the work.And so far she is not doing that good on working her hands are herating. And that is all I am going to tell you about the book. You have to read it if you want to fine out Well I will tell you more next time Love Maryalice

HI every one it is Maryalice I wanted to tell you that I am going around the world today and YOU can come with me. The first place I went to are New york, http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=6166 then to Jenfiers http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=12433 then from there I went to and then I went back to our class by acsadent well that is all I want to tell you and there you went around the world but less then thirtie minutes love MaryAlice

Article posted April 22, 2008 at 10:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 106

I am going around the world and I will show you were I go. I first went to New York then I went to Los anglas then Bufflo to cencan atie then to pencil vania that is the farthest I could go to travel the world love MaryAlice

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 07:40 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 81

Right now I am in a computer lab

I seecolerful people so red and brown

I see computers and lots of them

I hear cicking and people laughing and talking

I smell air

I taste lots of water

I feal The hard key bord and clolth brushing

ugenst me and flowing air

This poem is by Maryalice

love-MaryAlice

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 07:34 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 61