Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Berg Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Berg -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Berg's Class CSI- Curious Student Investigators-

by Mrs. Berg

Tanglewood School
International Space Station Sightings
Zero Footprint
Wordle
ISS animation
jenuinetech
Choose My Plate
Xtramath
Helpingwithmath.com
Earth Hour 2012
The Lorax Project
Math with Greg Tang
Kids For Saving Earth
Sweetwater Kids
Math Dictionary for Kids
Dolch Word Games and More
Food Play
abcya! Sight word bingo and more
Scootpad
Sum Sense Addition Game

Wow! What a great time we had at the Sweetwater Kids assembly. After author SL Lurz introduced us to her book, the Sweetwater Kids helped us learn how we can have the power to make a difference in the world by loving who we are and respecting everyone else's right to be who they are. Learning to respect ourselves and all living creatures empowers us to be brave and strong. It was an engaging and fun assembly program. We can hardly wait for the CD of songs to be available. We enjoyed singing and dancing to the songs. If you haven't heard of Sweetwater Kids or the book Sweet Water Animal Society~the Hidden Mountain, please visit the link to the left to learn more. A special thank you to the Sweetwater foundation for their book donations to our libraries and for their visit to our school! We hope they can come back soon.

Sweetwater Kids Assembly on PhotoPeach

Article posted May 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM • comment (2) • Reads 196 • see all articles