Copyright (c) 2014 by Molly McGraw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Molly McGraw -- Blogmeister

Front of the Fridge Door-

Our Fourth Grade Blog

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Molly McGraw

Dragon Blogs (5th Grade)
Room 19 (5th Grade)
The OTHER Portable C (3, 4, 5)
Australian Buddies
Seattle Kids, 3,4,5
Long Island 4th Graders
4th Grade Bloggers from Beirut, Lebanon
Minnesota 5th Graders (Mr. Monson's Class)
Classroom City Blog (Wisconsin)

Today we are going back to kindergarten. Well, not really...
Your assignment today is to make an online ABC book.
1. Pick a topic that you know about. Maybe you are an expert on sports? What about sleepovers? Do you know about iguanas, baking, taking care of goats, or Germany?

2. Type out the ABCs. Make each letter stand for something that relates to your topic. For example, if your topic was school, you might write A = apple; B = book; C = coloring, etc.

3. Publish! You will have an opportunity to share your ABC book with a first grade buddy.

Article posted May 12, 2009 at 01:49 PM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles

2007-2008
2008-2009

This website is approved by the school distirct. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others.