Copyright (c) 2015 by Adam Dugger Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Adam Dugger -- Blogmeister

The House that Blogs Built

Fourth Grade Mr. Dugger

by Adam Dugger

Our Class Website
Searingtown School
South Paris Collaborative
Mrs. Kliegman and Mrs. Forte's D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R. blog site
Mrs. Rice's Grade 4-7 British Columbia, Canada
Professor McGonagall DragonBlogs
Mr. Gonzales 7th Grade Science
Woodsters 4th Grade NY
Mrs. Marit's Bloggers from Canada
Smithbloggers - Missouri
Mrs. B's Grade 4 Beirut Lebanon
Mrs. B's Grade 5 Beirut Labanon
Top Dog Blog - Washington State
Ms. Ehmann Saskatchewan, Canada
Ms. Hillman's Grade 4 Iowa
Mr. U's Science Blog
Tractor Games
ITIL Certification
Six Sigma Certification

Title: Poetic June (06/02/09)
Description: Poetry is a creative and rhythmic way of expressing one’s self. We are exploring various types of poetry, enjoying it as a reader and we will be creating our own!

Choose a form of poetry that we are exploring and think of the following question. It was suggested by one of our students!
Think about the end of the school year and how you are going to feel on the last day of school. What do you want to do before then? How do you feel about soon being a fifth grader? You can use poetic elements like similes, metaphor, alliteration, personification, onomatopoeia, etc. Have fun!

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

0809
0910
1011
1112

We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams... Locations of visitors to this page