Copyright (c) 2014 by Brian McLaughlin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brian McLaughlin -- Blogmeister

Room 110 Blog

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by Brian McLaughlin

Allied Health
email me

Article posted September 12, 2014 at 08:35 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 489

Blogs can be used for a variety of purposes. We intend to use this blog to expand the conversation beyond what we have time to fit into our school day. Help fellow students (and teachers) to learn more about you. Create a blog entry (or three separate ones might be better!) responding to the following questions/comments:

1. Tell us about your commute! Many of you have to spend A LOT more time on a bus than you have at any previous time in your school experience. Tell us the good, the bad and the gossip!

2. Express your opinions on how things are going in Computer Applications class. What do you like? What do you dislike? What would you change if you were in charge?

3. Express your opinions on how things are going at AAHS. For most of you it is a very different situation than you have experienced in previous years. What do you like? What do you dislike? What would you change if you were in charge?

Try to respond as soon as you can, so people can begin to share experiences. As fellow students begin to post responses, explore posting comments back to them. Make the comments 'meaty', meaning put some thought into it and don't just do a "Yeah, what she said!" Post your three answers by September 18 @ 10:00PM. NOTE: Blog deadlines are not as strict as other assignment deadlines.

Article posted September 11, 2014 at 08:13 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 559

Give your blog a title. (Control Panel) When entering ANY information, remember not to include specifics about your full name, address, email, cell or other phone numbers or any other personal specifics. Post your first blog entry to this blog by clicking on articles, typing your response, checking the request publishing check box and then clicking save. Use this entry to just say hello and verify that you were able to login.

Section 1
Section 2

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Google