Copyright (c) 2014 by Isaac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Isaac -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Isaac teacher: C Knight

“Oh no what is the time? I need to meet my grand children at the café to celebrate one of their birthdays. But how do I get there without waking up the cat?” said a mouse. The mouse is John Cena. He strong and fast. He is a boy.

He ran past very quick to the corner of the tree and when he poked his head around he was face to face with a cat. He turned the corner and froze in fear when he saw a large face right in front of him. Two large yellow eyes stared at him and when he saw long whiskers on each side of the face he realised he was face to face with a cat. That was not a sight the little mouse wanted to see.

He ran like heck and then we think it is the end of John Cena. Hey, look at that. John Cena opened his mouth and John gave that cat five big punches and that cat never even came near him again.

Hey, what is the time? I need to get a move on to visit my grandchildren at the café. I’ll tell them all about my adventures that I had today.

By Isaac

Article posted August 12, 2007 at 04:05 PM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • see all articles