Copyright (c) 2014 by Isaac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Isaac -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Isaac teacher: C Knight

On Friday I saw a sea of red blood. Just kidding, but what on earth could it be? Actually that was Puahue people dressed up in red because it is heart day and it was the 25th of May 2007.
We raised money for people that don’t have very good working hearts.
Mrs McNeill volunteered her time to bake cookies for the whole school and they were delicious. The cookies were pink and they were heart shaped shortbread.
The whole school came down to the court to make a heart shape. Sophie and Elayne were in the middle of the big heart and they were making a little heart surrounding all of the money we raised. I think we raised eighty something dollars.
That was a very cool day. I hope we can do it again.

By Isaac

Article posted July 10, 2007 at 12:00 AM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles